ES Recruitment Drive
Yea im kinda new and im wondering how u even get the mod creator....so um.....ahh....yea..
please help
mine wont work i have version 1.98 (which might be the reason) but i need help i cant get any of the mods to work help plz
Originally Posted by ToriNoob123 View Post
mine wont work i have version 1.98 (which might be the reason) but i need help i cant get any of the mods to work help plz

Well, your about 9 FREAKEN MONTHS OUT OF DATE. NO WONDER THE NEW FEATURES DONT WORK.

Jesus fraken christ. There is no helping some people
<( O )>
i dont mean to be a whiner but the mod creator isnt very versitile. i was trying to make a sword mod, and i changed the material to steel and all that really happened was it got heavier 0.o. It didnt cut or anything. and the tori model show show a preview of what the mod will look like and have an "auto set" where noobs to complicated programs like me can drag the body parts and the settings will automaticly set to the shown placings, ok i know what ur gonna say and what i would say to anyone who wrote this...."why don't you design it?!"
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
i dont mean to be a whiner but the mod creator isnt very versitile. i was trying to make a sword mod, and i changed the material to steel and all that really happened was it got heavier 0.o. It didnt cut or anything. and the tori model show show a preview of what the mod will look like and have an "auto set" where noobs to complicated programs like me can drag the body parts and the settings will automaticly set to the shown placings, ok i know what ur gonna say and what i would say to anyone who wrote this...."why don't you design it?!"