Ranking
Original Post
Best Setting?
I am not a "noob" but i am not great either but i was wondering what's your favourite single player player setting
E.g. Distance, Gravity ect...
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......
This is more of a wibbles thread. Perhaps do this in rapid threads. Use beginner sanctuary if you need help with something.

There is no single best setting. It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to run or walk around you may want to set gravity between 20 - 30. If you want to get boom hits you turn the DM threshold down etc etc...
For making replays in Single player. I do settings for what I'm doing. I like -30 grav for all my replays. If i want to run a bit, make the distance more, maybe add more frames. If you want specifics, I guess just use the default mod, with 1,000-2,000 match frames(mf) and 10 turn frames, with 1000 more or less distance. If your making a madman, you might need like 1, or 5 turn frames, and you shouldn't need too many mf, probably like 500. Dancing/Free running, a lot of mf, 1000 for dancing, 5000(depends on course). Probably 1 or 5 tf as well, with a bit of distance in between for dancing, and then default for free running. These are my preferences as well as recommendations.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!