Toribash
Woke up from a dream where I was crawling on my stomach under a trailer, somehow being chased by someone walking under there. The dream just kept replaying over and over, I couldn't escape. Said fuck it, stopped in the dream, they didn't continue their chase.

Now I'm probably going back to sleep, after filling up on sausage eggs and wheat bread
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Hi Fl0w brothers Hope all is well in these troubling times

Yo dropkick,good to hear from you.I myself am doing fine but the whole situation is just insane.I hope you are doing well ,too.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Hello, fl0w, everyone doing well in these weird times?
Who's around from the old days? I've returned from my eternal slumber and am dropping by all the old clans I usually fought with.

Hey,not many from the old guard are still left but William,Smogard and Snake still lurk around at least.
And as mentioned above,i personally am doing fine but the whole situation is insane and will have lasting consequences for a lot of people,mostly economically but i think there will be political consequences as well and not for the better i think.

Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Woke up from a dream where I was crawling on my stomach under a trailer, somehow being chased by someone walking under there. The dream just kept replaying over and over, I couldn't escape. Said fuck it, stopped in the dream, they didn't continue their chase.

Now I'm probably going back to sleep, after filling up on sausage eggs and wheat bread

Its good if you can influence your dream in that way.
I dont want to sound too weird but dreams often have a deeper meaning , maybe try to get behind what caused that dream and try to confront that fear.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Hi Fl0w brothers Hope all is well in these troubling times

oh hello there drop! nice to see you here
-----
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Hello, fl0w, everyone doing well in these weird times?
Who's around from the old days? I've returned from my eternal slumber and am dropping by all the old clans I usually fought with.

Hello Alpha!! Nice to hear from you!
-----
Originally Posted by Kane View Post

Its good if you can influence your dream in that way.
I dont want to sound too weird but dreams often have a deeper meaning , maybe try to get behind what caused that dream and try to confront that fear.

Agreed so much with this. Dreams often reveal the darkest secrets of our soul.It's usually portrayed in a funny or scary mix inside the dream.
Last edited by William; Apr 29, 2020 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
i wish i could hip throw william

come at meeeeeee
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
yooo wassup dudes in quarantine how are yall doing

sup timmyboy, i am melting, hyd?
Does anybody play mobile legends bang bang?I am pretty hooked to it lately
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals