Toribash
What's horrible is that I don't know if he'd let you or not. My judgment of you has been getting worse and worse, Tyler. :l
also
NOTE THIS EARLY TIME: LOAD BUSSES 4:00 A.M.
THE CALL TIME IS DERPING 3:30am! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That's like, my bedtime. I am so disappointed in my school's planning committee.
also
Should I get toriprime?
also
I need to finish my boatman textures.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I didn't even know that had busses at 4am ._.

And Toriprime isn't worth it in my opinion, I'd rather spend the money on tc or items..

Gl with the boatman, sounds pretty hard to do..
Boatman's not difficult to make, it's just difficult to plan out D:
I think I have an idea of what I want to do, though, so I should be fine.
I'm also going to be posting it up in the Clan Art/Projects thread for clan criticism :3
I'll likely sell the set, as I don't have the joint colors to pull off the set :l

And about the toriprime
The main benefit of having it as a clan leader would be to be able to search post history for entering applicants. The bigger signature and what have you is good, too, but that's what I was really interested in.
Thanks piz (:

And yeah, I just got VIP because I had money and it seemed cool :3

I've tried making sets, I fail... I'm decent at heads, just planning out the rest of the body as flats is the bit that challenges me \:
I hope you know that condoms are for sailors. I prefer several gallons of lube and some vegetable oil.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Leaph, practice makes perfect. I don't even know how half the templates work, to be honest :P you can find the templates in the shop under textures, in the same place that you upload textures at. The only real challenge is understanding which way is front/back/in/out. It helps if you upload the template as your texture and check in-game, though, which is what I do when I get confused.
-----
COMPLETELY UNRELATED BUT MORE RELEVANT

I was planning on updating the Elite Crew page to include the new members, and to update the clan picture. This time around, I'm just going to pose everyone. If you want to have a specific pose, you better tell me :l and if you really want to pose yourself, send me the replay and tell me the matchframe that you want to be posed on. Don't just send me pictures, I need to take them a specific way.
Input your input here: I was thinking about combining the dead Clan Jobs thread and the Elite Crew thread, and deleting that long-forgotton Info Page thread that never went anywhere. What say you?
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 5, 2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, templates can be pretty helpful. I used to always work off the templates but now I only work from templates on the arms and hands..

Is it possible to change the clan name?? Not to anything different, but from 'elite' to 'Elite'? Just looks more professional with the capital letter ._.

My tori is half way between looking like a lemon and looking like a yellow and green robot.. Man, I really do need practice D:

I don't really know much about the clan yet, so whatever you think is good gets my vote o.o
A lemon and a robot? I gotta see it sometime :P
As for the elite vs. Elite, we had talks about it, we decided to keep it as elite. Besides, I think it'd be an inconvenience to get it changed. I also like the contradictory stature of an informal elite clan.

ON MORE SILLY MATTERS

HOW YOU LIKE MY ANIMALS, GUYS?
And yes, I do have seven sheep to shear.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is what I'm looking at for the new information template, tell me what you think.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...88&postcount=2
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
hey guys u check out the new lottery tickets yet? if u got 10k might aswell check it out
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_lottery.php

could win a no qi void lax
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09