Toribash
Will send you some of our replay work that went no were
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Alright then, you can send it to me on the replay showcase thread. I had something come up about a week ago and couldn't do anything. Sorry about that.
You know when things start happening in life, they come rolling in like a steam roller. I am going to try and record the replays today then do an episode or two of game play. Well see how it goes. I've been on and off sick for the past 2 weeks dammit...
Okay, I know people have been waiting for this, I'm sorry, but I just got on and off sick and couldn't get to it. Life happens man, lel, don't worry though.
I'm going to be trying to do a video today boys and girls. Be sure to try and find it, I have to do it later. Since I'm busy with family stuff right now.
Hello every, so I am back gain and I will need help from people. If you have a mic, and want me to interview you, tell me, if you want to play with me tell me! If you want to help me teach people how to do something, tell me!

Discord: MrMiyagy#6419

You could also private message me if you would prefer that. Either works for me.