Ranking
@WolfGFX Accepted. You're a super chill dude, pretty skilled as well. Glad to have you joining us. Welcome to glitch_!
Go and play some Toribash. Go on, you deserve it.
Hoi! im UltraVortx!
This is my application to join this clan!
hi, im Josh, i am an aussie gamer who is turning 13 in 9 days (29th of August)! i live in . new south wales in a little town called Kurri Kurri, i am a green belt irl in taekwondo so i know enough to be able to defend myself. I have only ever been in one clan, which was Team 7, they are currently in the top 10 i believe, i got kicked out for reasons unknown so i decided to try and join this clan. usually i will play 2 hours a day but on weekends i will play like 3-4. so my in game activity is about 3/5 and on the forum its 4/5, so yeah. in game i am a blue belt with 100 (i think) wins until brown, the reason i have decided to join this clan is simple, i want to join this clan because i will grow both in strength and as a person surrounded by clan members. i hope you take my application into consideration.

Many thanks!
UltraVortx
@UltraVortx Denied. Sorry. But I've seen you copy and paste that same application onto about 5 different clan recruitment threads at the same time.
Hi, my name's cat4hbk and this my application for glitch_

About yourself

In real life, I'm male, american, and my hobbies include welding , video games, and other things that i can do with my hands.

In Toribash, I play a very grapple heavy playsyle in abd (one of my favorite mods), I am a player who pulls off saves and counters, rather than decapping and ripping the opponent to shreds. My favorite mods are as follows:

* ABD/greykido

How I discovered Toribash

I first discovered the game in 2015 through a youtuber named nerdcubed and i fell in love instanly

Why I want to join

Looks like a fun new clan that you've put a lot of effort in, and I feel like I'd love the idea of joining a clan that isn't already great upon joining, but to be a clan member as it grows and gets better through time.

Previous clans

* wapow
* midnite
* chivalry
* origin

Other information im 18 and from mississippi and i have 7 pets (6 dogs 1 cat)
@lobsomem Come back when you actually want to apply. This isn't worth discussing.
I am illiterate because I do not know how to write. Give me your whatsapp number. I'll send you one.
About yourself

My name is David, I am 11 years old that likes basicly racing games. (forza is one) I am very chill

In Toribash, I play a very counteractive style of fighting. In ABD (one of my favorite mods), I am a player who pulls off saves and counters, rather than decapping and ripping the opponent to shreds. My favorite mods are as follows:

* Aikido
* Judo
* Pendulum Jumper
* Twinswords
* A little bit of footmod and 360all

How I discovered Toribash

I first discovered the game in 2014 or 15 through some videos. I found a website and downloaded it and played straight off. First account went to blue and lost the ability to play? Then my black belt alt did same thing and so on to this account.

Why I want to join

Looks like a fun new clan that has a lot of potential to come. I would really love to join this potential to make it have even more potential

Previous clans

* Mystic
* Insane