Toribash
Original Post
The Emperor & The Assassin

Neko's looking to topple an empire, are you the knife that can do it? To sneak in unnoticed takes tact, discipline and cat-like stealth... that is if you care about not being seen.

My reconnaissance shows the Emperor does not to like to have guards around whilst he prays in the temple - this is the perfect time to strike. Whatever happens when you enter that temple, you must ensure the emperor does not leave.

This event comes in two parts, a singleplayer component and a multiplayer component.

The singleplayer component is simple - Assasinate Uke in anyway you see fit, replay hacking is allowed. You will be judged on creativity, how you use your environment and ninja like ability
You may edit the replay so you and uke start where you like.

The multiplayer component is sparring - Grab a partner and have at it. You can play the scenario how you like. (for example the emperor wins) You will be judged on your ability to work together to create a unique replay - bonus points for /em acting! (You may enter this solo, but you will not receive prizes for two people) No replay hacking!

Who can put a price on the head of an emperor?
3 Ninja items to the winner of each event.
*bonus shiai can be rewarded at our discretion*

You until Oct 1st to kill the emperor!

screenshots if the slide doesnt work

Attached Files
shrine_assassin_sparkour.tbm (30.7 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by lillian; Sep 27, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
is that the fruit ninja font lol

cool ill make a fucked up replay for this
-----
uhh the mod is broke i spawn with my legs halfway in the ground pls fix?
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Sep 9, 2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
Looking into it, for now try to edit the starting positions yourselves.
Sorry!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ok boys i managed to find the solution to the legs in ground issue.

Open up the game rules (Ctrl+G) and edit the "engageplayerpos" as shown in the screenshots below.

HERE is the original.

HERE is the fixed version.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Sep 9, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The problem with the floor isn't the engageplayerpos, it's some kind of rogue floor object being placed too high making it swallow every other object below it. If you slide your camera into it you will see it covers up the original floor and everything else located on the ground. Here's a fix

Why is the "emperor" we are supposed to assasinate holding a dagger up on the roof, isn't he supposed to be praying at the shrine? Was Tori supposed to be the emperor? If so why isn't he on the shrine either? The mod is obviously made for MP sparring, you should add an SP version where the assasination target wont lie facedown on the floor(or roof) when you get to him

Also I'm pretty sure the line "(I think this might be too vague)" under rules was part of the pre-release mockup thread and should be removed

These past few official events have been an absolute trainwreck dude
Last edited by jisse; Sep 9, 2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: flaming some more