Ranking
Original Post
YEAHHHH
Originally Posted by Ian

GAME 2 - MAD vs LOL

Game cancelled

Neither team deigned to grace us with their presence. I will be looking at replacing both of them with a few of the teams who applied after the cutoff.

Wait....we did apply, right?
Re: YEAHHHH
I dunno. I'll find out.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
We didn't. No-one sent the application... but it might not be too late!
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
K, look. get everyone who might possibly be able to play on the team, just send a list of EVERYONE.

(except me, of course.)

Then, when your matches come up, you find your specific times (They post in in GMT on the Clan League forum) and figure out who can and cannot make it. It's a weekend, so you can sleep in and stay up late, or sleep earlier on Friday so you can wake up earlier Saturday... because nobody's a morning person like me (it's 5:30 right now and I've been up for 8 minutes and the sun is sooo pretty today :P )

You get all that done and get into the brawl. One of you has to coordinate, that's what the "Sub-Leader" poll is for, mainly. If you're up against Torigod and conditions allow, you might just be fighting me so practice up. There's a specific server, once again listed in the Clan League forum for you to use. From what I've heard, it's nothing like anything you've played before, so you''ll need it.
Right, everyone who will be in the team should post here so someone (Hebrewhamr?) can send the team sheet.

I'll be there.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I spoke to Ian last night.
Originally Posted by Ian
I'll let you know in a day or so, if you do I'll organise a game with whoever replaces the other team to make up for the one they missed this weekend.

So let's hope!!!

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do