Toribash
Original Post
YOUshop - Question
I have tons of items, and most of them i don't use.
How can i create my own YOUshop?

Also, if that would be possible, how can i see a list of YOUshops? I only know one YOUshop from 1handclap. Is there any possible way to search for it? Because it Market it says it is disabled, although, i can still buy on a few YOUshops.

Would you like to post a list of YOUshops or the ones you know?

Not sure if i did something wrong here, just advise, i won't do it again.
I will buy your
3 gaia joints 1.3k
sphinx 900tc
your marine joints 1.2k
and your textures-4k

all for 7.5k
just make your own shop in the forums.
if ur items are good and u got good prices,many will come to you and buy your stuff. so ni like 3 days u got most of ur stuff away, gained lots of tc and dont need to question yourself about an other way of opening a shop : D
The YOUshop is located on the market, the market is closed for reenovations. Be patient, it will be back eventually. For now make a shop on the forum, it's the next best thing.

This is also the wrong place to post it.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
hey dudee give my textures back -.- im mikupossu and tryian relax and amethyst relax and helios relax -..-
-----
hey all that dude is a scammer dont buy anything i stoled my acc and my all stuff
Last edited by DemoKiller; Dec 27, 2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Demokiller: WTF are you? Is a YOUshop SCAM? Scam is something that hacks your computer you dumb.. if you don't know, then keep it to yourself..

By the way, I just want a simple quick tutorial to open up a YOUshop, because i do not have much time because of my job, so, i basically play 2 hours or less, and creating a FORUM SHOP would take me too much time, to organize and trade.

As i've seen on 1handclap's YOUshop, it's all automated. You click on BUY, and it's already on your inventory. That's what i wanted to do, because i got lots of repeated items.
the automated shop is down atm
it will be fixed when it is fixed and u will be able to access it with the market tab (currently removed)
for now forum shop is u're only ption
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by iCoelho View Post
Demokiller: WTF are you? Is a YOUshop SCAM? Scam is something that hacks your computer you dumb.. if you don't know, then keep it to yourself.

Originally Posted by iCoelho View Post
^dumb.. if you don't know, then keep it to yourself

check the dictionary or google please

Selling my deactive PM me if interested