Ranking
Original Post
Recent School shooting.
Ok This is not a thread where I spray my feelings on every page. I don't want to hear how tragic it is, nor will I put aside the time to savor the tragictisity.

I will start with ,Well bad things happen all the time.
Effect* cause*
Japan tsunami - Earth quake
the "rape" of china in ww2 - war
The slaughter of children and women in ma lau by the us army- war
hitler killing millions. man women children - religion and organized insanity

You don't fuss about things that you know the reason behind...
:| But thats another subject. What I want everyone to do is take a guess on why the shooter did this, Because if you can put together a motive you can understand and it will be easy to put it behind and not have it on your mind...we need a motive no matter how small. This is just a little psychology experiment

since the guy had Hiv,Maybe a bad school experience,He fired over 100 bullets and only killed 12 students which doesn't make sense. If he wanted to kill the kids he would have gotten more kills. If he wanted to spread fear he would have done this, But on the other hand someone is saying there were reports of mutilated bodies.

My guess is that he was suicidal and perfectly sane EDIT:"from a legal point of view anyway". He just meditated on the wrong things and ended up killing more than just his-self. post yours please..
will be asked about this in psychology so I need good preparation from other peoples views
Last edited by Luminescence; Apr 10, 2011 at 11:39 PM.
Share your wisdom with me.