Toribash
thanks man maybe we will get rank 10 before to long <3
Last edited by Karen; Oct 24, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
There is a lot of shitposting in this thread like wtf are some of you guys doing.
I am not in the clan so I can't speak for everyone, but ppl need to stop shitposting.
I want this clan to succeed not watch it being filled with shit posts.
Cat, you can correct me if I am wrong but I feel that the shitposting should be stopped :/
Anyways on a lighter note add me as an ally. I would love to be an asset of the clan <3

I must be blind because I do not see any "shit post", unless I am uneducated on what a "shit post" is. Also if Zeus comes back, would he be leader again?
I think he should be a high rank but not leader again.
Last edited by emoney78; Oct 24, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I like the new logo

Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I love this, especially cat.

First post second page :^]

Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Like i said, im retarded

"Misty: post on this plox" I was forced to post here

All of these posts are considered shit posts because
they barley have any purpose.
This post that i just posted might also be considered
a shit post
yeah you are pretty right we need to kinda have a bit of content to our post :P how are you today?
-----
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I must be blind because I do not see any "shit post", unless I am uneducated on what a "shit post" is. Also if Zeus comes back, would he be leader again?
I think he should be a high rank but not leader again.

he would most likely be a clan commander he ran this clan well in my opinon but hes not active and when he is he goes inactive soon after
Last edited by Karen; Oct 25, 2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
yeah you are pretty right we need to kinda have a bit of content to our post :P how are you today?
-----

he would most likely be a clan commander he ran this clan well in my opinon but hes not active and when he is he goes inactive soon after

Oh I see that makes sense hopefully he will come back and edit the original thread at least.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
yeah maybe we will see though also emoney if you have the origin armband please send it to me
Hi my fellow clan members. I just want to introduce myself and be friends to all of you.
My is HowToBeYou, and I just joined this clan
(obviously)

About me
My real name is Kenley Mhede and I'm from Philippines. I started playing this game around 2008. I stoped playing the game for a long time. The reason is I was just too stupid and lost my account.I was so mad that time so i decided not to play toribash anymore but here I am again playing it. lol. The name of my old account was redfox223. So maybe if someone here play or started the same time I did, you might know me cause that time the player of toribash is just few compared today so I was hoping that maybe I have played some matches with one of you guys cause I think I know l3rk for some reason.

Why I join this clan?
I had a few match with our leader and I had fun playing with him. So I go and checked the clan and as I read the threads I was like "damn, they are kind and joyful" so I tried to make an application hoping I would have a good family in toribash again but for some reason I can't write an application so i was like "This is so annoying, I already verified this account for 5 time already and I still can't write a post" Luckily I found cat4hbk. So I ask him if he could try me out and see if I'm good for this clan but he told me that "we already fought each other a while ago and you did good" I was happy when he told me that cause he is the leader and he acknowledge my skill but I was happier when he invited me in the clan. (and Is it just me having a feeling that I didn't answer the question "why I join this clan"?)

I hope the we all get along and always remember where we cam from. Specially, we all like the purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
XD nice touch man glad to have you in our clan <3 hope you do well in here