Toribash
Original Post
Restructuring/activity check/etc
Hello members.

Over the next week or so I'm going to restructure the clan in an effort to increase activity and stuff like that. I plan on purging the inactive members/people that aren't interested in contributing and recruiting a new set of people.

If you're interested in playing a larger role in this, please send me a private message.

Otherwise, and this applies to all members of the clan, please post in this thread to confirm that you're active and still willing to participate in clan discussion and the like.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
No posts since the thread opened! Fantastic.

Please note that if you don't post (or PM me like one already has) by the time the thread turns seven days old, you'll be removed from the clan. I will start recruiting new members very shortly.

Hi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Glad to hear mate, we need an experienced fighter such as yourself in our ranks. Good to see you back, hopefully your revival will make our other members come back. We need everyone to wake up, we're gunning for CL this year and I'll be damned if we don't put up a fight. We're reviving this clan and we are making our name known again! Who's with me!?!?!?

(Patiently waits for cheering)

Hisoka, Fake, GLad0s, T0ribush. You four, xxezio, box and myself seem to be all that's left keeping [im] alive. If you all could post your discord names here or become active in the [im] discord that'd be great
Last edited by Nightflow; Jan 11, 2018 at 03:13 AM.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
So I'm kinda retarded and when I tried to purge the members list I kicked two people that actually posted here.

GLaD0S and Fake, sorry for doing that, sending invitations to rejoin shortly. Don't feel obligated to rejoin if I pissed you off by doing that. My fault.