Ranking
kk i left [im] and got denied from all other clans can I join now?
rip 0 key..
2014 - 2016
I guess my time has also come.

Hey there, finally I got my balls in my fist and writing this application.
First of all, some words about me IRL.
My name is Alex, I'm a typical russian student who's keen on dancing, watching VIDs and wasting time on playing some computer games. I'm almost 20 y/o, live in Moscow and also like drinking as a typical russian pig, nothing special.
Styding in the linguistic university so I got some skills in english and a little bit in german, but no. I don't have kids or wife or some other shit which I don't need in my life. Or probably not in this age. People like me because of charism and some knowledge in psycho, like they always ask me to help them with relationship and other things. Might be cool, but also NO.
Well, that's not really easy to communicte with people because of your knowledge. Feels like a used book or something like that, pretty shitty feeling.
At the moment, I'm working as a seller, model and caught in the dancing industry.
In the age of 17 I got in auto crash and broke my neck. Couldn't walk in 2 weeks or nearly that time. Also I got a GF in that time, who said "I don't need a man who can't even stand up" in our last meet in the hospital. Sounds bad, isn't it? But after those words, I started trying to walk and move harder, that was like a motivation for me, you know. And guess what, the funniest thing is she knew somehow that I can move again and called me with the words:"Dear, I'm sorry for my words when you felt bad, can I come to you please?"
And I said - Yes. She blowed my dick and I fnocked her from my house. Bitch better know anyway.
So ye, I got many interesting stories about my life but I dont want to write it in my application

So, here comes the mainest part of this application I guess
Mine TORIBASH life or however I can call it.
I started playing this game in far 2009 when I was a stupid kid who was always flaming, crying and doing other COOL things. My beginning was pretty hard, but that was so fasking great! 2009 - 2012 was the best time for me.
In 2011 I was well known as Muzu. Well, I hope most of you guys recognise me .
That times, when I was hosting different tourneys, duelling with big dudes on that time (Leyz, Dead, Kristis133, Tman, Bate08, USB, s7ing and other fat boys). That time was special for me, no gay playing, lifting and other shit which is normal atm.
I won't lie, I was in many clans. Such as ussr, hack, damned, russur. Clans which were motivating me to become better and so on. But such a pitty for us, RuComm has fallen and all of my russian friends have left this game in 2013 so did I. I was bad as fuck, also permabanned for acc sharing so I felt I was done with this game. But you know, it's like a drug which you cant delete from your life.
I was busy with my real life and in 2016(I guess) I made a big comeback.
In that time I was well-known as Mist. A purple ES russian guy who was hosting tourneys, also duelling for what people liked me. Yea, I got a cool reputation on that time, it was fun and so on. Got in Obey where I practised my english and met some cool guys such as Fred, Frost and Trestet. I still remember how we were talking on skype and how cool it was.
But then, I made a huge mistake. Somewhy I decided to change my name to "Madara"(don't even ask me why, I don't know). So my reputation went wrong and blablablaboringwords.
So let's get back in our time. I'm greh, also aero, death, silent and Shiva. My last clan was Hack which is dying now
I got a dream on that time - to get my friends back in this game, so RuCom would still stay alive. As you can see - that dream just stayed a dream.
And now I'm here, writing this app because of you guys. I remember pretty many players of you. Insa, Kane, snake. We used to play with each other on my time and chatting, that was cool hah.
fl0w is still active and got many players in-game. Probably I always wanted to be a part of fl0w, but I didn't feel it, that's all. It would be great to be a part of you guys
Some in-game skills:
I was in ORMO many times ago, so I'm pretty good at making SP replays
Also as a duelist, I used to be good at such mods as: Lenshu3ng (the mod which I like most of all), boxshu3ng and ABD. Here are some replays
Yea, it has different names but still one person.
Gmt +3
Thanks for reading this, have a good day
Attached Files
#Muzu - sakura.rpl (146.8 KB, 4 views)
#Mist - Must.rpl (145.5 KB, 4 views)
Lenshu.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
#Mist - grabs.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
#GOD.rpl (65.7 KB, 4 views)
I like this guy. Looks like a good app. To long to read but it looks like it has some content )
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
@William
I don't really have any wushu replays, I will make them in time so
Yeah, don't worry about it ^^

We will surely play some wushu in the meantime
Your messed up world enthrills me