Ranking
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
The character name is Kaneki.
Just so you know.

oh...

LOOOOOOOOOL
-----
so we recently kicked some members (or i'll say almost everyone) for inactive in-game and not posting on the clan thread.

Hopefully we find some better members in the future x)
Last edited by Jaker250; Apr 16, 2017 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
I'll be busy for a while GUYS
i have to deal with school stuff..

CYA

P.S. Softy told me to post this
Originally Posted by ka53 View Post
I'll be busy for a while GUYS
i have to deal with school stuff..

CYA

P.S. Softy told me to post this

No problem ka, but how long do you think you will be away for ?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Finally made it to the forums.
why dont we put a spar comp with some music in the background on our front page.
it would be nice.
o and Karhu when ur done editing the photo's why dont u but our logo in a corner of each pic and a little descripiton of the person the picture is of.

Just tryna help ;)
Originally Posted by Mykhayl View Post
Finally made it to the forums.
why dont we put a spar comp with some music in the background on our front page.
it would be nice.
o and Karhu when ur done editing the photo's why dont u but our logo in a corner of each pic and a little descripiton of the person the picture is of.

Just tryna help ;)

Im so confused if you want me to edit the photos you need to tell me what you want on them x).
-----
And we are working on the clan video but it will take some time because i suck at video editing ;-;
-----
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
lol.. mafia i'll remove the slideshow effect

because we need more info on each section and its kinda messy
-----
we'll think about implementing it when we create a clan story

We finished the story should we try to make the slideshow effect now?
Last edited by Ukko; Apr 19, 2017 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We finished the story should we try to make the slideshow effect now?

nah... there's a bug with slideshow effect that it doesn't show on the main page while on the clan thread... so i don't think we gonna ever add that

it would be nice.

do you mean clan video and the cards for players? actually clan video is being made and we need some good replays for that
While the clan cards umm... we may think about it
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
nah... there's a bug with slideshow effect that it doesn't show on the main page while on the clan thread... so i don't think we gonna ever add that

do you mean clan video and the cards for players? actually clan video is being made and we need some good replays for that
While the clan cards umm... we may think about it

Slideshow effect would have been cool ;-;
we gould try to make an menu thou it would be cool as hell.
slideshow doesn't show on the clan page, but it shows on the forum op. It's great if you want a more simplistic clan page. Used to use it.