ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
suddenly toaster DDoS HOBO !! !

Joel, when you are done with the computer can I use it?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Bad app hobo but you're accepted, welcome aboard
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hi everyone, once again we're actively recruiting. Send me a PM here or on Discord if you're interested in joining (or write an app if you prefer), if you're cool we'll let you in to trial.
hello i join in a recruitment room with frost and i win he then he say me to apply in adventure
Originally Posted by pajillero View Post
hello i join in a recruitment room with frost and i win he then he say me to apply in adventure

Hi, we don't do clan hopping, also your "app" was pretty bad.

Denied.
Hey. My name is Mateo Bognanno and I would like to join in Adventure.

I was seeing the clan before I applied (ofc) and I noticed you are not a clan, you are a family damn.

And that's the point I'm here.. Since 2 years ago I don't play Toribash and now that I'm back, I'm looking for a new family, since Crooks died. Also, I have some old teammates/friends from there.

I'm from Argentina, I have 15 years old. I'm just a normal person with a routinary life.. Not much to tell. I like to play games, my favorite one is CS:GO.

Also I wanna join because I'd like to know more people, make new friends, and get better in-game too. Btw I suck as fuck playing..

Replays? Also here is my replay thread.

Uh, did I tell you I don't play since 2 years?

The last replay called "oneafterayear" is my last madman.

Hahahah, the replays I have are just madmans.. Typhon knows how I play in other mods.

I wanna know you all.

Thanks for your beatiful time..
Attached Files
Mateo - 2.0.rpl (189.7 KB, 2 views)
Mateo - Crooks.rpl (240.8 KB, 2 views)
Mateo - Green Life.rpl (161.8 KB, 2 views)
#M - The New Era.rpl (227.9 KB, 2 views)
oneafterayear.rpl (88.1 KB, 2 views)

Elite's Application

Toribash History
As you may know i've been in many clans, and by that, i mean a lot
i've also lead my own a few times, to of which failed, but with this on
topic, i want to explain multiple factors, and explain my situation currently.

I've been known to hop, to leave and join another clan, but i have realized
the fault in that, and have stopped the bad habbit as best as i have could.
i was in fl0w, and in x for both a month, left fl0w because i didnt feel like i fit
in, them being a Wushu clan and me being a sparrer or a mushu player felt off.

onto (x), it was a clan i loved being in, was in it for around a month, and after a
while it ended up dying, today of all days, due to originally activity then a council
member left it which resulted in our impending death due to multiple factors,
considered them a family, more than a clan if anything else.

with my clan history and overall well, bad history out of the way i want to explain
myself as a player a bit more, as i don't know if any of you know me all that well.
I originally started in 2008, when i was 9, surprisingly or not, i was shit, and that's
not an exaggeration, i was really bad, moving onto a few years later when i was
around 11, i got an interest in replay making, speicifically, madmans. Now me being
11, i was bad at it, but i practiced, was still bad, but was better than i was originally.

From then on i practiced until i was around 13, then which i stopped and started playing
multiplayer. Me being 13, i was a toxic little kid and stopped playing came back in 2015
and started playing again, and now a few years later, i am now where i am today.
I am, well, me.

Personal Life
As for me as a person, i have multiple bad traits, but i suppose no one is perfect.
I have some depression, i also have anxiety, and can be shy at points depending on who i am talking to, say for example someone
like Wizard, or surge, i consider them friends, wouldn't be shy around them, but let's say for example, sir, i don't know him all that well,
and i wouldn't be able to strike up a conversation with him, or at least not as well as i could with others.

Other than this i am quite a social person, i love talking to people i know
i often like to be in voice, and personally get to know people better.
I respect people who respect me, in otherwords, if your chill, i like you.
That being said my biggest pet peeve is being a dick to me or a friend.

I am also a 'hardcore' gamer, at least in my book lmao, i have around 70
games on steam and about 20 on xbox one, aiming to get more at some point'
I am also a programmer, and use to be a designer, i loved designing but recent
lost all my designs due to hard drive failing, and had to buy a new SSD for my
computer, so that's depressing i suppose, but on the bright side i am back.
and plan on getting into design and programming again, as soon as i can.

Why i want to join
I want to join because i know a lot of the members and it seems like a fun
clan to be in. The members i know are currently: Shinigami, Wizard, Surge,
Tabby, Kriegery, Typhon, Smaguris, Frost, and Plus. A good bit of the members
if i do say so myself. With this being said, the main reason i want to join is because
of the people in it, not because of the tag, or the name, or being in a clan, but because
i feel like i would fit in. I know a bit of the members, a lot of them are friends of mine and
a few of them think it'd be cool if i got in, so i want a chance, just 1. If i fail the chance
you can blacklist me, ban me from the board, what ever. Because i feel as if there is any
clan i would like to stay in at the current time other than well.. x.. that is basically dead now.
It is this one. Adventure, because i know so many members, and maybe just maybe,
i will fit in.

Thank you for reading my application.
13/02/18: Elite posted for discussion.

13/02/18: Elite accepted for Trial, welcome to Adventure.
Last edited by tabby; Feb 14, 2018 at 12:28 AM.
Hello my name is Connor
I live in the US
My age is 19
My belt is currently Black

I have been playing Toribash for a while now (a few years, 2015 ish I believe) and like to get better at the game and learn new things. I also like to trick and spar but still have much to learn. I am on a discord server called ToriAcadamy and learn how to do many things there but I learn best by doing it myself or with someone actively telling me how to preform a trick or move, or just by inventing my own way of doing it or inventing my own move etc.

As far as activity and participation goes I try my best to get on 1 time a day and learn a little but sometimes I cannot do that due to work and school. the good thing though is that I will be getting on more as of recently because I am graduating early from high school.

I am not the best at using the forums yet but if you would like me to learn how to use it better then I am always willing to learn and figure things out. I am also open to participate in wars and other [a] events such as tricking and whatnot.

My main mods at mushu, ABD, Akido, Pendulum Jumper (for fun) and others I cant think of at the moment. I also like to play and learn other different mods such as boxing or Golem mods (watever you can think of, just nameing a few). I also play other games occasionally but whenver i jump on i usually find myself on Toribash. but above all I like having fun and hanging with good friends. which I hope you guys will become

Anyways thanks for reading and considering this application and I hope I will get the chance to hang with you guys in Toribash.