ES Recruitment Drive
First post second page :^]

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Every official clan that dies and that is revived has the original creation date...

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Did you really copy-paste the old thread and make no alterations to it? It looks literally the same as when I led the clan, just with your name on it

C'mon man at least give the clan I used to love a little more heart than a copypasta.

Really haven't had much time and he gives credit to zeus ALSO we wanted to keep the original idea because that's how zeus had created it and didn't want to alter it so much that there was nothing that he created. Problem ?
What do you mean im stupid ?
"Misty: post on this plox" I was forced to post here

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Did you really copy-paste the old thread and make no alterations to it? It looks literally the same as when I led the clan, just with your name on it

C'mon man at least give the clan I used to love a little more heart than a copypasta.

i edited ranks and stuff but yeah i did copy paste a lot of it for the reasons misty stated im reviveing this clan not making a new one i dont wanna just build a new origin i want to rebuild the old one and we cant talk on the first page anymore being in dead clans and all so i made a new one
There is a lot of shitposting in this thread like wtf are some of you guys doing.
I am not in the clan so I can't speak for everyone, but ppl need to stop shitposting.
I want this clan to succeed not watch it being filled with shit posts.
Cat, you can correct me if I am wrong but I feel that the shitposting should be stopped :/
Anyways on a lighter note add me as an ally. I would love to be an asset of the clan <3
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
There is a lot of shitposting in this thread like wtf are some of you guys doing.
I am not in the clan so I can't speak for everyone, but ppl need to stop shitposting.
I want this clan to succeed not watch it being filled with shit posts.
Cat, you can correct me if I am wrong but I feel that the shitposting should be stopped :/
Anyways on a lighter note add me as an ally. I would love to be an asset of the clan <3

Sorry but probably not Lost as for the shit posting i do understand that this does need to stop and i will stop myself from doing so in the future. Hopefully others will follow. Yes you were kicked from the discord by the way you can comeback i didn't mean to kick you.
What do you mean im stupid ?
lost i agree and ill see what i can do i just got off of work a few hours ago and have been busy the past few days and about ally we will see i will talk to misty (the other leader) and we will decide what to do
Last edited by Karen; Oct 20, 2017 at 06:17 AM.