Toribash
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
How about one of the players who really just help the community and bring them together? or the teachers?

I think we need a legendary ORG maybe.

TA?
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Beznick all the way.

Back in 2009/2010 he was the most dominant player in the book of records scene.

-He was the 1st person to perform a 6 dismemberment boomhit
-1st person to achieve 1,000,000 points in one hit
-Crushed multiple other records by a large margin. These include Fastest Self Disqualification, where he cut the former record in half, Highest Dismemberment Threshold Decap, nearly doubling the dismemberment threshold of the previous record, and Most Points in One Hit, beating the previous record by 300,000 points.

He has since been inactive for years now and no longer holds any records (his final record that stood was Fastest Uke Disqualification. It stood for over 7 years and was snatched up by Jaker earlier this year), but his legacy of being an absolute monster rampaging through the Book of Records, very high skill back in 2009, and made records look very impressive and appealing to the eye will never be forgotten. He was pretty much Jaker before Jaker even knew about the BoR

Quoting this for accuracy. Beznick was a monster, also quite nice to hang out with.
While Beznick would be a great addition for the reasons mentioned, it feels like one of those things that you do with a shrug knowing you might've done the right thing but then move on with nothing have truly changed. There may have been the slightest bit of hope in the beginning that giving legend status to some amazing old players would spark them to return to any form of activity, but unfortunately the likes of KamiKo isn't logging back on to show the rest of Toribash why they know nothing about striking mods.

Erth on the other hand is probably the closest to a living legend. He helped create the modernized staff group that ES are today alongside great leaders like Risk, Icky, and Reta that re-established how the most in-game active usergroup would interact with the community. Despite being such an influence in that as an admin, he also popularized the alternative kicking mod that basically saved TK. Nobody had played TK for years after we lost the people like Ern, Imsku, 0815Rocker, etc who made TK what it was (except thankfully Moop who sticked around). So we're 2 for 2 from ErthTK

And three is obviously the character test. Many people fail to receive legend status because they fail a simple character test. In short, we shouldn't glorify toxic idiots who get banned. That's been the reason in the past why many in-game amazing players have been denied said status. Erth has always been an outstanding and downright positive influence on Toribash. He's someone you can be proud of. And he's more seasoned than some of the more emerging talents that have sprung up that I'd be inclined to invite to legendhood as they age a tad more.

So yeah, I'd say Erth.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Erth has done so much so I think hes one of the most deserving

Also less talked about but JtanK Powas and Scorp did so much for the GMs I don't think it was/is/has been fully appreciated.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
i thought erth was a legend already lol

i vote tbashboii because without him we wouldnt have the new forum security and chargeback protections in place today
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
erth is not legend? dfuq i thought he was.
he does deserve it pretty much more than anyone else for what he has done for the comunity
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I nominated Erth back in September and Jisse wayyy in July.
Erth was just generally one of the best staff in general. Jisse was a god tier mod maker and amazing at realism.

Oh, and also TheGod in June. What a fucking man.
Last edited by ymir; Jan 1, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
ナゲット
If TIcux didn't ever type ingame he'd probably be a legend based on his MP skill ahahah

TheGod for creating everyone's favourite mod mushu.tbm (and kony2012.tbm ofc)

God Team as a collective for the amount of prestigious mods they have blessed us with. (Smilies2/ClockworkMonkey/TheGod)
i agree with cocacobra the forum is super secure due to me also i am a very nice guy if you ever talked to me you will know im nice