Ranking
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
I'm reading a thriller by Dean Koontz.

Eh. In my opinion, Koontz is a pathetically generic writer. In all of his novels, he has almost the exact same characters.

Female Lead- Tough, hardass bitch who has experience some emotional trauma but finds male lead relatable due to similar issues.

Male lead- essentially a pansy-boy who has a preexisting or developing attraction to female lead, whom he at first finds obnoxious but later begins to become infatuated with.

Antagonist- some guy who seems like a nice-looking dude until he starts murdering people, always a suspect that you wouldn't... suspect.

Dog- always some idiotic dog, almost exclusively a golden retriever, whom Koontz assigns human emotion.

Retarded child- some mentally disabled person who has some relation to male/female lead.

Read some McCarthy or Pynchon- that's real literature.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
I read all the Rick Riordan books.( I think)
It has gods, godesses, and olympians

Dont judge me :P
Too cool for a Signiture.
War_heros so strong, he can kill by looking at you.
Hmmm, i dont like so much books :S....but i have read "the phantom of the opera", by gaston leroux and "great expectations", by charles dickens.....hope u know them xD
What's a book?

Hi, stop posting useless things like these. Thanks. -jalis
Last edited by Jalis; Oct 21, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
:D its me
Originally Posted by jsebdavis View Post
What's a book?

Are u really asking this man?
I'm reading "Operation Arkanham" at the moment, one of those old trashy paperback books that you used to be abel to buy... It's about paratroopers.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I've just read "Briefer History of Time", an updated edition of Stephen Hawking's original "Brief History of Time".

It chews out difficult concepts for regular public, and i advise it to anyone.

Illustrated Edition is so sweet. Also, Universe in a Nutshell is amazing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I don't know about you guys, but I adore fantasy novels like Artemis Fowl etc.

OH and if you have read it, please tell me, The Forth Horseman...
I tend to read masses of books so here are the best ones:
The Otori Books by Liam Hearn (Epic series set in a fantasy ancient Japanese-istic world about ninjas, love and betrayal)

Cherub series by Robert Muchamore (Great teen reads)

The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson (Best ever autobiography)
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
Im reading the cherub series. really awesome, its about a group of teenagers who are recruited by a secret orginization. its really good books
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT