Toribash
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
This is pretty cool.

I'm interested, and I hope most of you know who I am. I wouldnt consider myself good at this game, but I'm trying to get better. The only replays I have are mainly from tk, as it is my favorite mod xd.

Hey Wizard I know you are pretty good at tk so I will add you to unranked! I haven't had a chance to check out your replays yet. When I do I will consider ranking you up.
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Is Taekkyon considered a competitive mod by your orgs standards?

taekkyon.tbm, yes.

- update (raised 40k for bank already, that tourney may be sooner than expected!)
blue
pink
Thanks a lot Kradel Can't wait for this tourney, will be really cool to participate.

Is erthtkv2.tbm apart of this? I hope not, I'd prefer just normal tk

(im)

I can't wait too! c: and nope. I think all the tk players would appreciate the classic, normal tk so that's the tk mod we will use in this org ^^.
blue
pink
Hi hello hey so um i'm static and I like lenshu3ng. I would consider myself a little bit of a dueler. Did some dueling back in 2015 then quit for a year then just started back. Pretty sure most people know me. I'd like to say i'm pretty good at lenshu, but thats not for me to judge.

I'm not the best at writing apps so yeah. If you have any questions please ask.
-----
also do i need to post replays?
Last edited by Static; Nov 10, 2016 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Hi hello hey so um i'm static and I like lenshu3ng. I would consider myself a little bit of a dueler. Did some dueling back in 2015 then quit for a year then just started back. Pretty sure most people know me. I'd like to say i'm pretty good at lenshu, but thats not for me to judge.

I'm not the best at writing apps so yeah. If you have any questions please ask.
-----
also do i need to post replays?

Added c: though if you cound include a few replays that wouls be good so I can rank you up.
blue
pink
Hi
I'm Venoninho0, I like to play almost all the competitive mods ( i have certain difficulty with rk-mma ) I don't think i'm a good player but, i'm trying
well, i hope u accept me
Here are some replays
Attached Files
abd 11.rpl (66.5 KB, 4 views)
fodaa.rpl (88.4 KB, 4 views)
tk foda dms.rpl (60.6 KB, 4 views)
rk-mma.rpl (61.0 KB, 4 views)
sai daq.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
wizard i saw your replays and have ranked you up to competitor.
venoninho0, i have never seen you play competitively before but judging by your replays you have good sense of how to deal with things so i will add you to competitor too.
blue
pink
Ok hey guys and girls,
My name is Gabe in 14 years old.

I've come across this awesome org and it seems to be very cool.im not that much a competitive player but I do play ABD,Greykido,lens etc mainly aikido and shu mods I mainly play these mods because I'd like to improve at them.a few years back I "was" a dueler but those days have come to an end but now I play in tourneys and etc.i don't consider myself the best player but I am decent at the most.
I know that some of you have seen me play and I don't consider myself great but you get the gist of what I'm trying to ssay.

EDIT:I dont have replays because they never save. :/
I hope yall accept me into this awesome org
Gg no re and have a gaben day :P
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Sound awesome,I'll try to get the replays asap if not I'll try and switch back over to Windows 7 so I can get em off the folder
fuck 12, free all my shootaz