ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Teamspeak/Vent?
I thought it would be fun to have a Teamspeak server or Vent server for Toribash. As I grow more and more comfortable with the game, I find it much more fun to communicate with such interesting and different players, it would only make sense to be able to do this in real time, instead of between matches. If anyone out there would like to take up my call to action and get a server together, I think it would be a great way to bring the Toribash community closer together. *waves a banner*
Re: Toribash Teamspeak/Vent?
Awesome idea Shademonger! I'm sure someone will take up your offer of a TS or vent server
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Someone else suggested perhaps using Skype for such a purpose. I'm not too familiar with the program, would anyone with a bit more experience like to explain it to me? I assume it's something similar to TS or Vent.
Yes it is, but it's main feature is calling to landlines. And I think it can only call one person. Vent and TS are extremely better in what you want to do.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Skype is good as a messenger service, and is completely client-client when doing audio conversations. It falls down hard when doing group audio conversations though.
Hurrah! You're a lifesaver. I would do it except that I haven't the funds at the moment.
id cinda flood it i guess i like to talk alot... alot
shademonger knows