Toribash
Grayve - the wack black gangster oldest brother who uses the rest of the family as decoys for his inhumanibility, because in truth, grayve is actually just grayve.

Cello - The music playing, childish laughing, smart alack little brother who always plays pranks and jokes on his older brothers and sister,

Virtue, THE COMRADE WHO FOUGHT GREAT BATTLES ALONGSIDE BE AND PREVAILED IN EACH ONE, NEVER SHOWING WEAKNESS OR HUMAN FEATURES. TRUE MEN.

hkp, nevar!
Do me.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Kristis - Daddy obsessed with panda's and secretly sexually assaults them on his free time. He doesn't make love with me anymore because I can't please him.
ME ME ME
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I'm that old, grumpy neighbour who ruins pretty much everything.
I'd check your lawn out, if I were you.
Hint: It involves a pack of mole rats.
f=m*a syens
I'm sorry, what? HUMAN FEATURES, you say?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
So what about me now?
I think I have grown.

The intelligent trusty nerdy chest player who discusses strategies to the Pwender attempting to charm her with his maths.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
ME ME ME

The beautiful gamer girl that is every mans real dream, she's funny, and can be one of the guys, but makes love like a real women :3
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Me!
lol

The spanish friend who constantly wears his burrito hat and has flashy eyes, he is quiet the attraction at the local circus, servering tacos.