ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?

For me it would either be an actor for Marvel studios or a United Nations Interpreter.

The first is because that'd probably be the most fun job in the world.

The second is because bridging lingual boundaries between world leaders is a very important job.

How about you guys?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
interested in astronomy so i wanna be an astrologist, i also want to be an actor since i live down in LA, and i want to be a game developer aswell
maybe later
Everyone has dreams. We should pursue these dreams. Life ends at some point but it'd be nice to be able to die saying you achieved your dreams. Whether it is to be President, an actor, an ambassador of a cause you believe in, to feed children in Africa or anything else. You can't bring money when you die so accomplishments and happiness is what matters while you are alive. Pursue those dreams.
To be president of the PH so I can scam filipinos because of their katangahan
:O
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Aug 4, 2016 at 04:43 AM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Something in the Forensic Sciences field. Most preferably a Crime Scene Investigator, an Autopsy technician, or a pathologist.

Or Graphic Designer but I'm much more interested in the Forensic Sciences
mindless machine
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
My dream job is to get paid to judge other people's things.

I judge you and I don't get paid.
Idealistically, I'd want to be some some of programmer.
but damned is it fucking hard
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I want to be an Astronaut, seriously.
I really wish That I could explore new stuff in the universe, and Find aliens(if possible).
I really like Space and stuff, that's why I want to be an astronaut.
truck driver.
realistic and it seems like a blast to go on the slow lane on m62 for 6 hours a day, 7 times a week with capital fm on radio.
small towns would be shitty when a motorway lane/junction closes but heck, every job has a shitty scenario nobody wants to happen
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
For an actor it'd be being kidnapped for ransom, for a UN interpreter it'd be being kidnapped for ransom.