ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Yeah my only problem with Borderlands is it seems like it gets pretty repetitive...

It does, and unless you have a group of friends to play it through with, it's a piece of shit.
I loved Dragon Age, but I have to warn you, the ps3 version is choppy as hell, the company Bioware hired to do the port did an incredibly poor job at optimizing. It's really fun though, and it'll last you much longer than Borderlands.

Personally, I thought Borderlands sucked, but that might just be because I didn't ever play it online with someone, because I'm the only person in my circle of friends that has a ps3 and not an x360.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Apr 26, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
It is MUCH better with friends

So I guess it boils down to: do you have friends?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
You can not really compare the two, i mean they are completely different games, it depends on what kind of game you will enjoy more, and what game you will keep going back too. I personally loved borderlands and the dlc's but that's just my kind of game and my opinion.

Shit should be closed.....
i don't know about dragon age, but i have borderlands and it has taken a lot of my time. i didn't even stop to train or anything and i just started playthrough 2, but i have died so much from being underleveled that it's taken me forever to beat. something nice to consider is the fact that borderlands is hackable. for example, my brother creates custom insanely strong guns using his computer, then brings them to the game. the only bad thing i've seen about hacking is that if you do it too much, your game might get corrupted (it's never happened to me). so if your a total h4x0r, get borderlands.
Originally Posted by skittlepie View Post
i don't know about dragon age, but i have borderlands and it has taken a lot of my time. i didn't even stop to train or anything and i just started playthrough 2, but i have died so much from being underleveled that it's taken me forever to beat. something nice to consider is the fact that borderlands is hackable. for example, my brother creates custom insanely strong guns using his computer, then brings them to the game. the only bad thing i've seen about hacking is that if you do it too much, your game might get corrupted (it's never happened to me). so if your a total h4x0r, get borderlands.

Wouldn't he need to have a hacked console too then?
No, you edit your save files, which are transferrable. I have two main saves, one for regular playing, one for fooling around. Either way it's fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Borderlands is fun to rent, not to buy. I am like level 34 and just find it so boring now, I've beaten the game and find nothing fun in the second playthrough. And yes, I played up to there through split screen with my best friend.
I'm not into games like dragon age origins but my friend said it was fun.