Toribash
Umm, Naruto Shippuden 2. DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaitchi 2. Dynasty Warriors 5. Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. Transformers: The Game.

Transformers is like a GTA gameplay, only using a badass autobot or decepticon. Each side you choose has a different storyline.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Prince of Persia (Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones - any of them is pretty good tbh). My favourite game series on that console.
Champions of Norrath series.
Shinobi
God of War series
Tekken series
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
Tony hawk games suck.... i have 2 or 3 myself and they are crap..
did someone played "Proving Ground"? on ps3 and xbox w00t but ps2:
all the tutorials are only right if you make your skater regular footed.
the story is waaaay to easy. ( c'mon even a child can beat this game on 'sick' )
These new thingy ( dont remember the name sry ) where you control both feet...
useless.
the guy jumps way to high graphics are crappy and so on.

By the way, I meant the Underground series and maybe, just maybe, American Wasteland because you can go to a lot of places without a real load screen (in story)
And another thing, you don't deserve to be a f@#$ing senior member. Most of those posts of yours are completely pointless and make you look stupid.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by Mrmaniac
And another thing, you don't deserve to be a f@#$ing senior member. Most of those posts of yours are completely pointless and make you look stupid.

well i dont care what you think and btw wasteland is crap too. there are more bugs than in gothic 3
Check out my Youtube!
Shadow of the Colossus: One of the greatest open world games for it (besides GTA and all that)
beep
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Shadow of the Colossus: One of the greatest open world games for it (besides GTA and all that)

yes shadow of colossus is really great, a very surreal game, but on the other hand i think gta is really lame, they made the same game 3 times over just, they skinned it differently, aside from the gta3 the first one. the others where just the same game, for me it got old real fast.
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Umm, Naruto Shippuden 2. DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaitchi 2. Dynasty Warriors 5. Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. Transformers: The Game.

Transformers is like a GTA gameplay, only using a badass autobot or decepticon. Each side you choose has a different storyline.

the naruto and dbz games are poor poor examples for fighting games
i wouldn't recommend it at all unless your a fan boy. and dynasty warriors games like gta are the same game made over and over again.
Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
Front Misson 5 ;]

^front mission 5 is only for japan i think, but 4 was very good
and i heard 5 was even better. they have an english patch for the game i had /have a memory card exploited ps2 so if you can burn the game right with the patch you can play it, but i could not get it to work