Ranking
Original Post
Animal Lovers
There has been a lot of talk of homosexuality and racism in Discussion recently. In the US it is pretty much widely accepted (except for maybe some southern states) that homosexuality is alright. It is okay if people of the same sex, whether being a man and man or a woman and a woman can have an intimate relationship, and even get married. Yet "beastiality" (or essentially, the intimate relationship between a human and an animal, is still frowned upon and even illegal. What makes the intimate relationship between the same sexes in the human race right, but not in races of animals and humans?
What makes animals inferior races? Their bodies are better equipped for the world, the only reason humans are at the top of the food chain are because they invented objects to help them get there. There is even a list of animals that have been scientifically proven to practice homosexuality as well. I'd like your input on this matter, should humans be able to have intimate relationships with animals?

What's stopping us?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.