Ranking
Original Post
Stuff happened.
Forums got hacked. Everything forum wise has been rolled back to august to undo the changes. So yeah we time traveled \o/.
i can't recreate an account brucia because it already exist,but i can't neither join because the password is different now..what have to do?
Originally Posted by JRbank2 View Post
i can't recreate an account brucia because it already exist,but i can't neither join because the password is different now..what have to do?

bro, just recover the pass to u're e-mail
nothing should have changed on the account, only the pass is from august
wishful eyes deceive me
Guess that's the reason I got directed to the tb website with my account back in stuff.
ah, results of captains tourneys etc etc etc...
Clan video exist?

I'm gonna fix members list!
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Originally Posted by Neon10TT View Post
ah, results of captains tourneys etc etc etc...
Clan video exist?

I'm gonna fix members list!

I think the staff will put all back to normal, they just need some time, the rollback to august happened just so that the forums are not shut down completely.
They are working very fast - Brucia if u have a prob with account still after u recovered u're pass I suggest u to e-mail: [email protected], do it fast before to many pile up with requests, my prob was solved in under an hour

EDIT: the forums that are lost are not coming back, they are lost forever - newest info I got!
Last edited by missuse; Dec 6, 2010 at 11:21 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
lol,i got 18,5k xD

other than that everything is ok for me,but i guess the CT got ruined :/

edit: no wait,i got 700+ posts less,lol
lol well, that better than having nothing
I sent u that 18k and full ivory for the typhoon
u can send me ivory and I can sell it, and u will have more once I sell the flames
any chance u kept those flames pics, if u could pm me them it would be super
wishful eyes deceive me