Ranking
To me that mouth syncing isn't looking right. You can do it with a smiling face but you must try to imitate the lip movement from the sides too instead of just opening and closing it and scaling it down.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
To me that mouth syncing isn't looking right. You can do it with a smiling face but you must try to imitate the lip movement from the sides too instead of just opening and closing it and scaling it down.

Agreed, i just didn't know how to fix it. You told me to imitate the lip movement from the sides as well, I think it turned out better. Thanks.
i think its working well, i just think it looks a bit random, plan on repeating it somewhere else in the vid?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i think its working well, i just think it looks a bit random, plan on repeating it somewhere else in the vid?

There are no other parts in the song where it happens, unless you listen for another 2 or so minutes. I'm not sure the video will be that long, so no. I could try it in an earlier part in the video, idk. I feel a little burnt out with this video, mostly because I haven't looked for any of Jaker's replays since the last WIP.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Agreed, i just didn't know how to fix it. You told me to imitate the lip movement from the sides as well, I think it turned out better. Thanks.

Yeah, it's nice now but the movement could be a bit faster. try to imitate the movement of your lips as you follow the words in the soundtrack.

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
There are no other parts in the song where it happens, unless you listen for another 2 or so minutes. I'm not sure the video will be that long, so no. I could try it in an earlier part in the video, idk. I feel a little burnt out with this video, mostly because I haven't looked for any of Jaker's replays since the last WIP.

Feel burnt out? damn. Bendover, we have applied too much pressure on fragile surface. (If you know what I mean).
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Feeling burnt out?
welcome to GATA. where getting burnt out happens 3 times a week.
note how it takes me 3-4 weeks to finish one texture
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Yeah, it's nice now but the movement could be a bit faster. try to imitate the movement of your lips as you follow the words in the soundtrack.

Feel burnt out? damn. Bendover, we have applied too much pressure on fragile surface. (If you know what I mean).

nope, not your fault.

that's why in the weekly series i would procrastinate 5 days and work on it for 2 days.

I'll try and find more replays.
-----
creative battery is dead so i made this shit

I'm going to make another Toribash video before finishing Fright, it'll be with one or two sparring replays. I wanna try something very cinematic-y.
Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump