Ranking
Original Post
Mods for TC?
Alright, jusimi took a knife to my thread and cut it up.

Will make mods for TC
Parkour 1k
Spar 2k

Gimme a week.

Risk said this is technically legal.

Ill take TC....AND ITEMS

First come First serve basis.
1.Pair
2.Eboy
Last edited by Mzebra; Apr 5, 2014 at 01:42 AM.
I haven't even spoken to you about this; stop putting my name on things. I'm going to move this to the right section now.
\o/
I won 2k now make me a spar mod. Call it, Pair's basement. Add marijuana, chains, kaemae, a sexdoll, and an inflatable dick. throw some weapons in there too like a few bongs and shit. I also want a rake for the boys enemies that I keep in my basement.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
Add marijuana, chains, kaemae, a sexdoll, and an inflatable dick. throw some weapons in there too...

If by "kaemae" you mean "Kamae" (my punching bag dummy mod) I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Mods have a limit of 16 dynamic items and Kamae alone takes 15. You could get rid of his hands I guess but that still only leaves 3 items to make up your weapons, your chain, your sexdoll and so on.

Unless you want half that stuff to be totally stationary it's not really possible.
in one of the recent versions of toribash you could make all the objects dynamic, but it wouldn't work in MP, only SP.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I want a sparring mod pl0x, call it Eboy's House. Need to be pretty much like a little girls doll house. Needs a huge teddy bear somewhere in the room/house, also needs at table with a tea-party on it and anything else you wanna add. House color; pink and purple.
My pet rock died today.
okay no kamae then. :c
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...