Toribash
Original Post
break the door mod (coming soon)
ok i finaly got it shaped right but now...

i fall throught the friggn floor
Last edited by bloodbath; Dec 31, 2007 at 01:44 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
im gonna make a smashable table that can break into 2-4 peices, how many peices oes your door use? i might combine them =D
I LOVE PIE
I'm guessing that smash the table idea of yours wont work. It will just be some squares forming a table.
lol its basicly what my door is lawl

edit: wth? ok now this game is just getting stupid

im falling through the floor...wth?

LOOK

the thing that doesnt fall through is the door
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 1.jpg  
Last edited by bloodbath; Dec 30, 2007 at 08:51 PM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
do you have the gamerule set to negative or did you set the gravity really high or something?
and yes i know slight bump...
i dont have anything set differently

it just falls through

il try it again BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME

edit: wth its doing it again!
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 2.jpg  
Last edited by bloodbath; Jan 2, 2008 at 05:01 AM.
is one of the objects in the negatives? if so then change it to positive in the .tbm
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
idk here u take the mod and fix it if u can
Attached Files
break_the_door.tbm (1.9 KB, 25 views)