ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Forsaken World [MMORPG]
https://register.perfectworld.com/fwad4

Cinematic trailer

Gameplay

Forsaken world is a free to play MMORPG steam game, originally from the chinese creators of Perfect world.

Races

Humans - Class Options: Warrior, Assassin, Mage and Priest
Elves - Class Options: Warrior, Priest and Bard
Dwarves Class Options: Marksman
Stonemen Class Options: Protector
Kindred Class Options: Assassin, Mage and Vampire.

The whole game reminded me a little of World of Warcraft to be honest, but again what MMORPG game doesn't? :P

PVP
Starting at level 30, you will become eligible to take part in player vs player combat (PvP). On a PvP server, you will be able to attack other players - as well as be attacked yourself - at any point in time when you aren't in a safe zone. Safe zones typically include all outposts, as well as the immediate vicinity of a teleporter.

Events
Events in Forsaken World range from daily events, to weekly events, and more. You can find out which events are occurring by opening the event schedule window by hitting the "U" key. This window will display all of the day's events, both past and present.
You can always check the server time by hovering your mouse over the lower right corner of the mini-map
To join an event, you will need to either travel to the place where it begins, or use the auto queue system ("T" key) to find a group for the event you want to participate in.

Mounts
In level 20 you will achieve a "goat" mount, and after leveling to 30 and up you will be able to choose between a wide arrays of mounts. The level 20 mount will grant you an extra 35% movement speed and is quite nifty to have to travel between quests.

For more info: http://fw.perfectworld.com/gameinfo
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 21, 2011 at 07:56 PM.
I might try this game out. It looks pretty cool, although the graphics may be too much for my comp to handle.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Another click & wait mmo, the graphics aren't the best either. But the gameplay is pretty bad in my opinion, I can't believe you can't move if you're attacking something.
ive played this i should so get back into it actually ima download now ive played all of perfect worlds games
Yea i play, my names cocacobra, im in storm pve and im always in realm 3. Pretty damn specific, lvl 25 protector (pro tank)
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Is it turnbased?
-"Another click & wait mmo, the graphics aren't the best either. But the gameplay is pretty bad in my opinion, I can't believe you can't move if you're attacking something."-

Graphics are alright. I mean, people who care about graphics, well... why are you playing toribash ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Is it turnbased?
-"Another click & wait mmo, the graphics aren't the best either. But the gameplay is pretty bad in my opinion, I can't believe you can't move if you're attacking something."-

Graphics are alright. I mean, people who care about graphics, well... why are you playing toribash ^_^

You make it sound like all people care about are Graphics.

Graphics are just the icing on the cake. I mean hell, some people still play DotA/WC3/Diablo 2.

WolfIce Moderated Message:
Please stay on topic.
Last edited by Wolfe; Jun 21, 2011 at 03:22 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ