Ranking
Original Post
Skype's sad attempts at making decent replays
CRITICIZE ME AS HARSHLY AS YOU WOULD LIKE. DO NOT HESITATE TO BE EXTREMELY RUDE ABOUT IT. CRITICISM HELPS A LOT. THANK YOU.

Welcome to my thread, home of terrible replays.
First up to bat, this traumatizing mess.
Criticize baby, criticize me like never before
Attached Files
#Skype - Back in a snap.rpl (181.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Kris; Nov 12, 2016 at 02:54 AM.
nice try man idk if you want cnc in this but ...(not going to cnc now xd)
anyway hope you get better man
Ok I know little and nothing about madmans but some things I know apply to them for sure; Hold your neck, or extend/contract it, unless you wanna do some special thing with relax, which is not to frecuent. Also extending abs sometimes is ok, but try to keep it half contracted or fully contracted most of the time, it looks better that way. Also some ppl complain about relaxing the wrists lmao. Besides that, I would suggest you either try to make fancier dms or just go a bit agressive and get more
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Thanks Onsola! Tips taken. I know I am very floppy with the damn neck, I forget about it until halfway through and I'm like "fuck".
This replay was made last night, before you made that comment, so I am sure the same CNC is applied here, but I think this looks better than my other things.
Attached Files
#Skype - RGB.rpl (220.6 KB, 6 views)
the opener isnt really my cup of tea because you jump right into it without and spins or huge build up (but thats just me)
i didnt like your landing at around 360 because your just falling into your position without any exciting movement
decap is not really creative (like most of the replay up to this point)
however i enjoey your spin at 250 but i wish you would have made the dms with your right leg or atleast 1 or 2 and then go in with the kick
and i had liked the end more if you did skeet the glute instead of punching it away
pose is meh

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Ok I know little and nothing about madmans but some things I know apply to them for sure; Hold your neck, or extend/contract it, unless you wanna do some special thing with relax, which is not to frecuent. Also extending abs sometimes is ok, but try to keep it half contracted or fully contracted most of the time, it looks better that way.

thats really just your (and most others) opinion (which is ok :] )
i like floppy necks and extended abs because it can give you a nice goofy style
Pidda's spirit animal
Thank you Kazu! I am extremely rusty at replay making, and was never good at it in the first place. Will upload a new replay later, waiting for some more CNC on these replays I posted.
@Kazu I edited the replay and added a skeet, lemme know what you think ?
Attached Files
Wip #4 (editing RGB3).rpl (262.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Kris; Nov 11, 2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump