Ranking
Hello Smaguris,

Upon trying to recreate your issue I have unsuccesfully managed, atleast on chrome, to recreate your problem.

First of all, make sure cookies on your browser are enabled, and that any extenions do not prevent them from being enabled.
Alternatively, if you do have any extensions, apart from AdBlock, try and disable them and then try registering a new account.

Upon agreeing to Toribash Terms of Service by checking the box, you are to do the Captcha. If you do it succesfully, and press NEXT, your account should be created.

Alternatively, perhaps try failing the captcha. Afterwards, try again (it will automatically reset you to default screen to type username and password), change it to a new username and/or password by carefully checking and rewriting every box until it turns green. Then, continue as normal but pass the captcha.

If this doesn't work, go to Chrome settings and find the button at the bottom to reset Chrome settings to default. Then, try again.
Last edited by Money; Jan 8, 2019 at 07:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Hi, thanks for the response.

It's not just chrome and it's not just my computer, I have the same problem on every browser I tested it on and computers in my university give me the same issue. some of the other players living in UK have the same issue.

This leads me to think that it's an underlying issue with gateway server or overall communication between devices.

If AdBlock or other popular extensions limit functionality of the website, it's up to developer to fix it. It shouldn't be something that end user is supposed to adapt to. That said I hardly doubt it has much to do with extensions, seems like networking issue.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jan 8, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
Works fine from me, I'm a UK Player.

Try this:

Google Chrome - CTRL + H -> Clear browsing data -> Choose Cookie and Site Date -> Clear Data.

^ This is just a theory but give it a try and tell me how it goes.
As I just mentioned it happens to me and some of the other players living in UK. If it was basic cookie or browsing history issue it wouldn't occur on multiple different browsers.

Also if you actually research the Error 504 you will find that 99% of the time it's issue between servers and generally have nothing to do with end user.

I appreciate your attempt to help as always, but once again all this issue requires is a developer to get off his lazy ass and do some research.
It could be a problem as to where you are in the UK honestly. You could dm Hampa or sir on discord (im going to do this) and ask about it.
Is it only on computers in your university?

It’s probably something to do with the way the computers at your university are set up. I had encountered this same problem a while back on my own school computers. Multiple people have tried and failed to replicate it so it’s most likely something on your end. Just a theory ~

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Is it only on computers in your university?

It’s probably something to do with the way the computers at your university are set up. I had encountered this same problem a while back on my own school computers. Multiple people have tried and failed to replicate it so it’s most likely something on your end. Just a theory ~

Not trying to be rude but have you read the thread? I said like 10 times now that multiple people on multiple devices have this issue. That's including home devices.
Yes, it doesn't affect most users, but it is still an issue and it's an issue with the server as indicated by the error code.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jan 9, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
Is there any chance we would be able to set up a time to screen share so I can see the problem happen? I’m really curious and I’m also still not able to recreate it. That will also give me some live time to see what’s going on and hopefully help out a bit.
Yes definitely, you can contact me via Discord:Smaguris#1681. My schedule is tight sometimes but i'mm sure we could work something out