Ranking
Original Post
Threat Found Scrlnject.B
Sometimes, while I'm browsing the forums (and only on TB forums), this window from my antivirus pops up. Not sure if this a problem only for me or if it's the forum itself. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the threat is always that Scrlnject.B . I always delete it, but the windows pops up from time to time.

EDIT: just appeared again, it's always the same file.

EDIT2: looking into it, seems an alert for a Trojan virus. Could be a false alert, but you should probably check if there's a problem with the site.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jan 25, 2019 at 01:26 PM.
my guess is you're using pirated anti-virus software and it's a false positive that has been fixed for the customers but you're stuck in some outdated version.

if that's not the case, report this to the anti-virus distributors, they'll know better.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
my guess is you're using pirated anti-virus software and it's a false positive that has been fixed for the customers but you're stuck in some outdated version.

if that's not the case, report this to the anti-virus distributors, they'll know better.

So it's on my end? Antivirus isn't pirated, but I saw that on their site there were other users having problems with this file on various sites, not only recently. I'll try to solve it asap because it's quite annoying, it happens pretty often.