Ranking
Original Post
Please some admin read this
Hello, I would like to comment on a way to win tc very easily, I could mamter secrecy about it, however I feel like doing something illegal.
Basically you take advantage of the quests system, as they renew themselves as soon as you complete them.
I created an alternate account, logged on to a random official server, where there were no players, opened another window of the game, another version, (without the quests) and entered the same server.
What I did: I completed the missions for my account, and every time I completed, a new one appeared, I spent hours doing it, I got a lot of tc, I also got Qi doing it.
You could for a limit of daily quests.
ah, another thing: nothing prevents someone from creating 5 accounts, open 5 windows of the game, enter an empty tournament, and keep tc.
Thanks for listening.
..thats just tc/qi farming and IS actually against the rules. Good to know though
[sigpic][/sigpic]
To add to this, I found an exploit which allows you to have different IPs on different windows meaning it won't actually show up as multiclienting and will be almost untraceable.
I forwarded it to dev few months ago but apparently he doesn't give two shits cause I'm still able to do it. I guess you really have to abuse something to make a change
Urbanleo: hi, we're still monitoring quests activity to see whether people decide to abuse the lack of quests-per-day restriction, so yeah, technically you can farm quests that way now (which, as Aetas pointed out, is still against general rules).

Smaguris: quit whining in your every single post, it's not my fault you got fired from staff for being a moron (and keep proving that for what, almost a year now? jesus).
"Exploit" you found is a way to allow people with siblings / friends to play the game without getting marked as alts - we added it along with Toribash release on Steam over 4 years ago and don't have any plans on changing that in near future.
Bad day? I'm simply outlining your incompetence in your own job, mainly because I still have glimpse of hope in this game and you're the main person running it.

Also you're pretty much admitting that you knowingly added a flaw to the game and you have no intention on fixing it. Thanks for letting everyone know that you let people farm tourneys with no consequences.
-----
Also for the record you probably dont have any idea what im talking about cause i can make it appear that separate windows are from different countries, it's definitely not to "allow people with siblings / friends to play the game without getting marked as alts"
Last edited by Smaguris; Jan 28, 2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump