Toribash
Original Post
Toribash mapping
Question, has TB updated the mapping in cubes?

Just downloaded the latest TB, jumping from 4.92 and noticed that cubes (hands, chest, feet, etc) were poorly mapped, meaning that it didn't show the same as my old version. I also downloaded TB 4.33 and shows the same.

Example:

Toribash 4.92

Toribash 5.4 and 5.33

You can see how in the latest version every face has "zoom", more noticeable in the smaller sides (in this example the face, you can see the lower lip being cut)

Now, I don't know if this was done in purpose, I prefer to think it's not, because of the lowered overall resolution, and while a new template can be done, all previous textures will not work.

Also, you can try to preview my tori to see if it's only in my end.
It's not only on your end, I brought up the issue some months ago and got no final response. Textures on most body parts are fucked up: hands, chest, feet and arms. Some are upside down, others are like the one you showed. It's an huge letdown for set makers but apparently it's not important enough to be somehow fixed.
Any players with sets to try on?
Dranix fixed fists today, not sure if other parts are back to normal.
Just uploaded a set that looks like this on the old version:

And looks like this on the newer Toribash:

Basically, every prism is wrong the exact same way hands are.
The old version shows the real texture template while having the newer template on it.
notice somethings were off and kept me from returning to making sets in toribash hopefully this gets fixed
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
MariaVirgine: made the new build public on beta branch for Windows.
Leg and thigh textures look different from your screenshots, but they seem to be drawn accordingly to your currently uploaded files.
Thanks Sir, I use standalone, so I'm ok waiting to the next release, and changed the leg textures because they worked fine.

Again thanks for the quick work here, I appreciate it.