Toribash
Original Post
Clan Movie!!!
I decided that I will make a clan movie for us that i will submit(when its done) to the competition. I would like everyone to post good song suggestions and also awesome replays
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Pro-Test, by Skinny Puppy is a great song. So is Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm.

Replays to come.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Sweet ;D ill post some... i kind of deleted my old ones though O: oh well ill make new ones
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
i love that song by alien ant farm dum da-da-dada dum dum dada dum dum dada dah dah dah dum! or mebbe a calm daft punk song

i posted some new ones.....

scratch those two replays i have some more i just made, i may post a lot, just pick the best ones.;D

im glad that we are havin a clan movie. Everyon will get a chance to get at least a couple of replays in

these replays are second priority
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:41 AM.
~Sander Cohen~
come on... i need more replays!!!
<ADTerminal> Sure
no serious guys what the heck do you want to be in the movie or not i mean c'mon guys this isnt rocket science lets go people post some replays or i think this will take a couple years to make and then ill have to type a few more gigantic run-on sentances about how much we need replays c'mon people!
~Sander Cohen~
lol ya...i dont want ti to be all me...that would be lame
<ADTerminal> Sure
God dammit shlim's fine, you want you're replays...
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?