Ranking
Original Post
[APP] Arson
Structure
Arson is a clan where we let the members chill out, relax and have a sort of lounge for people to enjoy their time in toribash at. We have 1 leader so far and we plan on recruiting more as we go by.
Current Leader: Mr1337 (Founder)
We are considering to hire more leaders as we go.
Organisation
If you have not read our rules and our clan “requirements” (Requirements being behaviour code of conduct) please view the lower:
Clan Rules:

*Ingame*

1. In General, just don't be a pain in the anus.

2. Please don't Be a terrible loser, Example: OH MY F**KING GOD, I FU*KING HATE THIS GAME!!! |3\/|_|_ 5|-|17! WHY DID I F**KING LOSE, YOU SH*T HEAD. Don't do this. IF you hate the game, quit, and take it outside.

3. When i recruit someone, i don't just say "Ok UR iN, cH3cK oUt TeH cLaN PaGe, K? Actually tell them NICELY that yes, this clan isn't dead and actually has a clan page. Don't be a Douche about it ethier, If you are chosen to be a clan recruiter, then pick people with actual skill watch them fight for a few matches, OBSERVE!, then test them.

*Forum Rules of the Clan*

1. Don't be inactive. You should be posting on the forums a fair bit, not letting the previous post that you posted rot to hell. Be Active On The Forums! Talk with other members! Pm me!

2. DON'T START CLAN WARS-Like rule #3 on the "ingame" section, Don't be a terrible loser and don' think your going to get revenge by starting a clan war. This Will Result In An Automatic Ban From The Clan.

3. Respect other members-If there in our clan or not, i want you to be respectful, say "Good Game" (Gg) After every game! Use proper manners (Please, Thank you) on the forums and in the game.

**Arson's Goal**

This clan's mission is to grow together as a team, and to make allies not enemies, If you join this clan, I myself expect you to go by the rules above and the mission.

**Discipline Plan**

OK, there are severities.

MILD

This applies to rule 1 of the Forum Rules and rule 1 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned that you are inactive.
Second Offence: You will be warned again, this time more severely.
Third Offence: You will be warned that if you do not spruce up your activity on the forums, we will find that you are not being really "in the game" (this means that you're not on enough) that you will be kicked.
Final Offence: A kick. Sorry, we don't need lazy old fleabags rotting up the corner of the clan with their fly-ridden corpses.

SEMI-HIGH

This applies to rule 3 of the Forum Rules and rule 2 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned to respect our members, fairly severely.
Second Offence: You will be told that if you flame someone anymore in the clan or overall on the forums, then you will be kicked for un-cooperation with the forum rules and ingame rules.
Final Offfence: A flying roundhouse kick out to pluto. We don't need someone with that kind of reputation harming the clan's overall reputation. Goodbye stenchface.

HIGH

This applies to rule 2 of the Forum Rules and rule 3 of the ingame rules.

First Offence: We will tell you to stop the war IMMEDIATELY and get a moderator to lock the thread, and possibly delete/shame it, and unfortunately force the new recruit to go through another test.
Final Offence: Two strikes, you're out. This is totally stupid, I nor will anyone else who is offended by this will not appreciate the unkind behaviour directed towards other clans. They don't need us interrupting their schedules, which i am sure are very busy. Also when it comes to recruiting then we told you once, that it's not right. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Activeness (can be either FORUM or GAME)

Mr1337 is very active on the forums, and I am sure that the members are usually fairly active ingame. I (mr1337) have a few friends that will be joining when this clan becomes official, and are highly active in the forums.
Control

The Clan will be run by a series of Ranks, from Founder and High Leader to New Recruit (Each and every rank will have special powers). The list goes:
-Founder/High Leader (Mr1337)
-Special Leaders
-Leaders
-High Elites
-Elites
-Seniors
-Arson’s Family
-New Recruits (the new guys)
Thank you very much. We will be sending the 50,000 creds as soon as it accumulates
Last edited by Mr1337; Jan 10, 2008 at 02:37 AM.
2. Please don't Be a terrible loser, Example: OH MY F**KING GOD, I FU*KING HATE THIS GAME!!! |3\/|_|_ 5|-|17! WHY DID I F**KING LOSE, YOU SH*T HEAD. Don't do this. IF you hate the game, quit, and take it outside.

lol i dont think people needed an example.

That is one HUGE post. obviously lots of effort in it. Good luck!
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Good Luck...
(But AoD will be better your clan :P)
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
Ooh, this looks promising, good luck with it!
You might have wanted to wait with the application until you got the credits though...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i took a look at the AoD app, they did the same thing =D

either them or eclipto...

Good luck evan!
you said keep the app thread alive so i send a message
but i think we have to do something with the clan. a clan video or picture or somethin sounds that like an idea??
[*^*MR.E*^*]
*^*DuTcH*^*
If you can look into the mirror without laughing you have no sense of humour. >.<
Looks like a reasonable application, feels like you took a long time to make it...
[SMASH]tylerman: pretty please
[SMASH]blameme: with sugar on top?
[SMASH]tylerman: yes
[SMASH]blameme: no thanks then, im a diabetic