Toribash
When the hell are you guys going to fix this problem its been way too long i agree i dont want to but im about to give up TB for good if there isnt at least some kind of update as far as a solution
A solution that worked for me is that I right clicked on the icon, went to "run with graphics processor," then chose "high-performance nvidia processor." Hope that helps people out.
Thread trimmed.

This thread is about Toribash crashing when you click multiplayer.

DO NOT POST ABOUT OTHER ISSUES HERE, MAKE A NEW THREAD.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
when i click on multiplayer on toribash the whole page is blank and nothing will load.
I have found several interesting things involved with Toribash's multiplayer button on my new laptop. It causes a fatal program crash under Windows 7 even with older versions, XP compatibility on, and so on. However, in Ubuntu, under WINE, it runs perfectly on the same computer.
Also, being bored of not being able to have "random" moving opponents, I challenged uke and won, and when it forwarded me to a room, it worked perfectly. I can also use "/jo" to create rooms (unable to test joining pre-existing rooms without being able to see room names) and it works as well. So from what i can see, it is not an unsolvable problem.

UPDATE: not sure what i did, but the uke thing only worked the one time
Last edited by leviathan9; Jun 16, 2012 at 03:24 AM.
Originally Posted by Lutheus13 View Post
When the hell are you guys going to fix this problem its been way too long i agree i dont want to but im about to give up TB for good if there isnt at least some kind of update as far as a solution

it is possible to get it working on your computer. its a problem with windows, not your hardware. so, to get it working, get ubuntu from ubuntu.com and install it to your hardrive. after that, get "wine" with the software center and install toribash with it. voila, you wanna play tori? reboot your computer, pick ubuntu, and fire up the program. i know, lots of effort, but it DOES work... just use the windows version of tori. dont mess with the linux install. thats a mess compared to wine
Originally Posted by leviathan9 View Post
it is possible to get it working on your computer. its a problem with windows, not your hardware. so, to get it working, get ubuntu from ubuntu.com and install it to your hardrive. after that, get "wine" with the software center and install toribash with it. voila, you wanna play tori? reboot your computer, pick ubuntu, and fire up the program. i know, lots of effort, but it DOES work... just use the windows version of tori. dont mess with the linux install. thats a mess compared to wine

It is not a windows issue, it is an issue with intel graphics drivers
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea, I have windows, no problems here.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
hey
today i want to duel 80k with TheWolff
then ililtay come and ask me to duel with him then i said "i just want to duel with TheWolff" and TheWolff asked him to not joining the duel
then TheWolff and me start dueling then i lose
and when i want to off the duel mode ililtay suddenly enter and the duel start again then i said "wth?!" and TheWolff asked me to off the duel mode but as you know i cant
and then i lose i asked him to send back my 80k TC but he dont want to please ask him to
adsfjksf
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
It is not a windows issue, it is an issue with intel graphics drivers

in fact, it is a problem with specific WINDOWS drivers for intel graphical chipsets.

a driver is a modular translator, of sorts. it allows the rest of the operating system to go through it to interface with the hardware (or virtual devices, in some cases) and is an integral part of the windows processing environment. due to the fact that drivers, in the case of major operating systems, are built for one environment and only that one, they can and should, in most circumstances, be viewed as a part of the operating system it belongs to.

one does not say that the gpu is not a part of their computer because it is not absolute. one can change their gpu, or even their cpu, just like one can replace the drivers. so in fact, it IS a windows issue, and is made even more so by the fact that it is obviously exclusive to windows.
-----
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
hey
today i want to duel 80k with TheWolff
then ililtay come and ask me to duel with him then i said "i just want to duel with TheWolff" and TheWolff asked him to not joining the duel
then TheWolff and me start dueling then i lose
and when i want to off the duel mode ililtay suddenly enter and the duel start again then i said "wth?!" and TheWolff asked me to off the duel mode but as you know i cant
and then i lose i asked him to send back my 80k TC but he dont want to please ask him to

excuse me, but you may find more help if you were to directly contact a moderator, as only a moderator would be able to enforce anything.

it really does not belong here. this is a thread specifically for a discussion of, and hopeful solution to, a severe problem many users have been having. you are obviously unaffected if you can dual, so please refrain from useless posts on threads they should not be on.

from what i understand, thats against forum rules.
Last edited by leviathan9; Jun 22, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump