Toribash
Original Post
Still 2-0 at the 90th minute :o

Looks like a reasonably easy win for Italy, nice one.

Gratz Brucia \/

EDIT: it's all over now, 2-1, not bad against one of the favorites ;o
Last edited by Erth; Jun 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
yesterday we played against spain (im portuguese)

we were dominating during the 90 minutes

in extra time we were having a bad time because the players were all tired (thank god we have an awsome defense and keeper)

and we had bad luck in the fucking penalties >_>

Brucia... I HOPE ITALY DEFEATS SPAIN!!
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Awesome!We really didn't expected a team with a such beautiful play!In the friendly matchs before the european we were incredible weak, but Prandelli did an epic job and found a real team.
In any case we did an epic tourney, i just hope we will defeat Spain since they really don't deserve to be the first in history that win 3 times consecutive, above all after that horrible match vs Portugal (i would have supported also Germany if they had defeat us). But i think they will win, because they are using our storical tattic: bad gameplay but win (we became a legendary team in the past in this way;p)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
spain has good players but they dont deserve another win ...

portugal always has a lot of good players in the team but we never managed to win :/

in 2004 we hosted the euro cup and we went to the finals to lose against greece like we did in the opening game xD

it was really sad losing in our home at the finals after defeating England, Netherlands, Spain and Russia :/

against England in the penalties our keeper blocked without wearing gloves xDD it was the coolest thing i saw at that time and he even scored a penalty after that and gave us the victory

well there's always 2014 World Cup ;)

also 2018 World Cup will be hosted here and in Spain :O

Who knows?Also Spain was like you:good individuality but never wins.And look them now, they think to be the best team of history..
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
europeans love football ;)
HEY GUYS I LIVE IN GERMANY, STOP BULLYING ME

On a more serious note, gratz italy :<
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)