Toribash
i can't make the text file ".tbm". i read the discussion about it in the beginning, but it won't help. the "tbm." at the ends acts like a part of the name, so it's called "mod.tbm.txt"

EDIT: got that myself...

okays, this one i can't seem to understand:

How do you make a bodypart detached, so that it's in midair AND moves independently of what it's supposed to be attached to (like hand to wrist and so on). like the sword in the mod "grab and throw - able sword". is there any way to make it from the left forearm (part from wrist to elbow) and so that it's ungrabby and u gotta grab it with the hand that holds it?
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 12, 2007 at 11:59 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
dang.... would that mean that if i made a sword from the forearm, i'd have to rip off the wrist and fist too? even though it's be hanging above the fist in midair before detaching

thanks for replying, though.

EDIT: experimented with that myself.

now i have another problem. i made it from the left foot, but the force always rips off the left leg too... gahhhhhh...

EDIT: all's well, the mod's ready and posted... i just had to be a little... creative, ty Poptart! and thanks for all the other mods too that you've made, they gave me good examples and starting values.

the mod's called yoshimitsu mod. see for yaself.
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 13, 2007 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Edit2
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by BillyBobThorntz0r View Post
We can also rotate pieces using the 'rot' command.

I'm not sure how to use it though, i've yet to figure it out.

Well. I use a 3-D rendering program that uses rgb 1 0 0. and in the program it it's works like this: rot 0 90 0 the middle is y which spins it around the y axis the 1st is x and the last is z the 90 on the y means that it will rotate 90 degrees.
pos # # #
sides # # #
first one is left and right
second one is forward and back
thrid one is up and down

rotation is in degrees
same directions as above

color r g b
Yeah, sure, genius...
It's not even a modding question, and on top of that, you bumped a three-year old thread... Nice going!
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack