ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TGS] Pink Shutter Shades
The official team of Team Girl Scouts, decided by Orko and I, will be Pink Shutter Shades!

We would like if all of our Girl Scouts supported Team Pink Shutter Shades so that there is no division between us. We ride together, we die together!
If you'd like to join us, follow this link! Together we will dominate another competition!

http://forum.toribash.com/competitio...viewteam&id=17

Last edited by Shmevin; Apr 5, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
okay?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
DOES ALMIGHTY BONDARENKO WEAR THEM?
THEY'RE ONLY COOL IF HE DOES
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
I already joined the other one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi not sure if invades are welcome.. Buuuut Hi Orko, hi Chris. Green hats are superior and all Fish ever wanted. Join the Green hat army so we can put those red submarines to shame, noob submarines..

Not gonna lie, the pink shutter shades look pretty cool, and I already have a green hat, so I'm gonna have 2 hats..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?