Ranking
Original Post
[TGS] Clan Banner
First off, we're going to need an artist for this so if there's any volunteers please step forward and I'll kindly ram my perfectionism down your throat.

So essentially I want our Clan Banner to be pretty much the embodiment of TGS. Here is my idea so far;

I want real life stylizations of 9 of our members. Particularly ones that stand out comically, this doesn't mean favored members by any means, just members that kind of portray themselves ...differently. Such as Herixen AKA The Man With The Pussies and Flux(I think he's from Uzbekistan or something). In the exact pose as this picture of the Wu-Tang clan.

And of course the weaponry and clothing would vary from person to person instead of everyone having Katanas, Daxx would have a Gucciball bat and a Trapaholics beanie, I would have a Sawfish and a definitely non-racist hat, Flux would have a Canadian flag pole and a hockey jersey etc.

Maybe the back drop to the whole picture could be something like the Altar of BONDarenko with :TheRooster: as the Altars holy sigil.

Suggestions would be nice since I'm not sure if this would even be doable.
If orko and nyann aren't in the front, i'm quitting
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Chaney, remove the logo on his shirt and put a wolf on it.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best