Toribash
Well, if it has been happening for a while on your laptop then I guess it may not be a laptop you should be trying to run Toribash on. What kind of hardware and specs does it have? (Also it might be it having trouble loading all the multiplayer servers, which in itself could be down to a slow net connection)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Dell N5110

Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10 GHz 3,00 GB 64-bit

The crash bug is old and has been there for some time, believe me. There are even old threads about it on this very message board.

Some say it's a conflict with these intel processors or something.
-----
HEY!

I just started the game (from Steam) and everything suddenly runs SMOOTH AS SILK.

No crashing when I enter multiplayer.

No crashing when I minimize the window.

Cheers!
Last edited by RadexHEJOO; May 30, 2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ERROR SERVER RETURNED NOTHING (NO HEADERS.....

This happens every time I try and Log in. I can't progress beyond login screen.
(except for hitting cancel and going into that practice thing)
Originally Posted by thepeatbog View Post
ERROR SERVER RETURNED NOTHING (NO HEADERS.....

This happens every time I try and Log in. I can't progress beyond login screen.
(except for hitting cancel and going into that practice thing)

Well, I explained a similar issue in the first post (it has the same solutions but seems to worded differently). I will single it out for you below;
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Toribash Error: Login Failure / Hostname Unresolved
Both of these problems are caused mainly by your firewall and your router, with the internet speed being an additional problem. Currently, an easy way around this is simply using the /login command when in Free Play (thanks ishi) as this allows you to login without using the Client based Login, as that is the location of this problem. If the problem persists then I strongly suggest having a look at your router and firewall, and remember to check that Toribash is actually allowed through the firewall as a SPECIAL EXCEPTION, as people have just been adding it to the allowed programs list which as far as I have seen does not solve anything. Not to mention, regardless of your firewall prioritising of Toribash, your internet speed will also be a pain to deal with if it isn't to a specific standard. Currently, as per hampas mention, there was an issue with the DNS server recently (which converts hostnames into IPs), which has since been fixed and will take a while to update for users over the internet, which should have resolved this issue.

There were also some other threads reporting this issue beforehand if the above does not help.
I Have A Problem Where Everytime I Buy Something In The Shop And Activate It Then I Go Ingame But It Never Shows, I Have Only Tried Steam Version And Can't Install Standalone.
So you went to the forum shop (located here) and then activated the items, only to go ingame and not have them active? WHen ingame, go to the chat log and try /opt trails 1 and then /dl Goldenly, which should fix the 'issue'.
I'm in an official server, but everytime i win, I dont get +10 tc and the games till next belt isn't changing either. Please help.
Originally Posted by abyss
Toribash Glitch: Permanent Fullscreen
This is basically caused by toggling between fullscreen and windowed mode too much using the Ctrl + Enter method, which is a shortcut combination for fullscreen instead of going into the options and ticking the little box for it. To fix this, the only current solution (from testing anyhow) seems to be reinstalling the game. This is a bit of a hassle but as stated previously, only solvable by reinstalling as resulted from testing.

I got this fixed by deleting:default.cfg and custom.cfg located in """""":steams\SteamApps\common\Toribash"""""""
it will regenerate itself after u delete them
I have only tested this 1 time though and it worked(because i cant make it get stuck again
so u go ahead and test them before u put this
INB4 14 days ban
I did test this. Didn't seem to work (tested 5 times, worked 1 out of 5). I found an alternative which doesn't work 100% of the time but is still an alternative. Thank you for bringing this up though.