Toribash
Original Post
[RA] Enforcer talk, rules
RelaxAll Rules

Be formless, shapeless, like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

1) Our style is unmistakable, hold it high.

2) Do not copycat.

3) Fair Play: always comeback, even if you are winning. We also dislike tripods and leavers.

4) Be loyal to the members and to the clan. Once you're in, stay in. If you have a problem, we'll discuss it together.

5) Be representative: respect the netiquette, have a mature behaviour, troll with moderation ;P Also, we are not elitist bastards. Treat people with respect ingame - if you lose to a greenbelt, you lost - It wasn't luck, his move wasn't "gay", and he didn't run or tripod. Even if he did, keep it to yourself, and tear him up ingame next round =D

6) Be active as much as you can, stick with the crew and check our forum.

And, above all, Have Fun!

Original post quoted below for historical reasons.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
For all da new thugs in da gang. I hope that you all guys know:

1.We never copycat. Do your original openers moves, everything. NEVER EVER copycat. It's friggin' forbidden as fuck.

2.We aim to be stylish as fuck. So don't go all lame and do simple moves, openers and shit. Don't go the simple way -> you should walk the path of sexiness and stylishness instead.

3.You have a problem -> you go to me. Don't get into any other "collaborations" in-clan or create ones. It can cost you dearly :P!

4.Be kind towards your fellow members. After all we aim to be one tight pack, solid as rock. Solid rock.

Rules are subject to change, but I hope you know all above?

Also my requests:

1. Be active.
2. Belt up fasta if possible.
3. Get on msn as soon as you go online (helps to spread da news, find each other in those fucking chaos of servers we have since teh last version, and gives me teh chance to rant at joo when I need to ;P jk... maybe)
4. erm... Help each other out. With game (skills) or with anything else (if possible)
5.don't miss kicked people ;p. They were or would be kicked for a reason o:. Not that somebody going to be kicked tho'. Sayin' just in case.

And advises:

1. use that, when in question: RASTA thread
2. use that, when not in question: RA plays
3.Might prove interesting: RA
4.Might prove to be funny: Random-T, D-out

Post your thoughts. Thank you.

Last edited by H4rl3quin; Jun 23, 2009 at 03:17 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
No. You're not new. That concerns Crest brothers and popcorn, alt, snowflakeG, and anyone who found anything new in that list above.
Great, then I guess you understand teh RA's soul ;)
I may have had a slight inactiveness, can't find time to get on though ¬¬

dog, school and a laptop that got WAY to many viruses

and for those i added on msn, a virus deleted my msn friends and left me with the bots