Ranking
I don't play these games so it doesn't even matter. The internet will NEVER die and the PC world will NEVER die. Who gives a fuck if 5-10 games aren't playable anymore, you know how many more games is on the internet? Stop bitching over valve like they own the whole internet. Tired of hearing about this, it's stupid.

FUCK VALVE

FUCK CS:GO
Last edited by Noobie; Apr 28, 2015 at 06:40 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I don't play these games so it doesn't even matter. The internet will NEVER die and the PC world will NEVER die. Who gives a fuck if 5-10 games aren't playable anymore, you know how many more games is on the internet? Stop bitching over valve like they own the whole internet. Tired of hearing about this, it's stupid.

if this is a troll bait, it's a pretty good one.

if you are serious, tho....
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
im going to do an awsner from a person that never played moded games;

For an amounts of games mods have been their saviours and for others are just for pure pleasure,
but mostly becuse there are not that much modded games exclusively for pc i tend to say that they should be free becuse its not fair for pc to pay for mods when you cant have them on playstation or xbox.
On the other hand there is the money gain that some of the modders deserve i think they should get payed, but 75% for steam that just dumb, steam makes so much money as they are now they could easily do a less paycut than that.
That is my opinion :P