Toribash
Original Post
Can't log in on steam
I've took a break from toribash for a while, and i decided to come back. For some reason, i can log in on the forums but every time i attempt to login on the actual game, it says "Username or Password is incorrect". I'm kinda annoyed to be honest. I'd really appreciate some help.
Last edited by Vertex; Jan 12, 2019 at 08:42 AM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
you mean steam right? If you are not using steam version maybe the version you're using is outdated

other than that I haven't ever seen a similar case, are you trying to login with the same account you're using in forums? I know the question is dumb but I want to make sure

also are you really really sure you didnt type anything wrong or if caps was turned on?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
you mean steam right? If you are not using steam version maybe the version you're using is outdated

other than that I haven't ever seen a similar case, are you trying to login with the same account you're using in forums? I know the question is dumb but I want to make sure

also are you really really sure you didnt type anything wrong or if caps was turned on?

Sorry, i made a typo. Yeah i meant steam.

And yes, i'm using the same account i used on forums. Just realized that I've forgotten my password. I've checked on my saved logins. Ill close this thread. Thanks for the help.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]