Toribash
Original Post
Replays not saving
I'm trying to save my replays but they aren't saving or I can't find them
Wrong board friendo. You'll find the answer you're seeking at Technical Support, not here

edit: also you should give more details

Tertywerty Moderated Message:
Thread moved to technical support
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Could you possibly be more specific with the issue? Have you checked your replays folder?

i miss you ocean
Steam:
C Drive : C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Toribash\replay
Other Drives : Drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\Toribash\replay

Standalone:
Wherever you installed your game.

^ If you can't find your replays that you saved there, come back and give more details
He might be on standalone version, if so, then your replays won't be saved in the normal replay folder, you will have to make a folder named "My Replays" in the original replay folder and your replays will be saved in there.

(i'm on macbook so this may be a lot different than windows)
onto your computer - open Finder - Applications - Toribash Folder - Replay - from here you should create a new folder in there... after that, when you save a replay, you should be able to go onto:
Toribash - Replays - there should be a folder above those replays named (in my case) My Replays.

I don't know why but it's quite annoying losing all my replays please fix
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
He might be on standalone version, if so, then your replays won't be saved in the normal replay folder, you will have to make a folder named "My Replays" in the original replay folder and your replays will be saved in there.

(i'm on macbook so this may be a lot different than windows)
onto your computer - open Finder - Applications - Toribash Folder - Replay - from here you should create a new folder in there... after that, when you save a replay, you should be able to go onto:
Toribash - Replays - there should be a folder above those replays named (in my case) My Replays.

I don't know why but it's quite annoying losing all my replays please fix

Thank you this fixed it, it must be stand alone.
awesomesauce, now that this is sorted, ill go on and close it for you.

if you experience further issues and wish for it to be reopened, pm me.
if you experience other issues non-related to this one, make a new thread or contact a member of HS.
thank you.
/closed