Ranking
Original Post
Impatience
look Evil is getting tired of waiting for this war. TacoBELL you either hurry up or we declare victory by default.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Declare all you want, it won't make your weenie any bigger!

</invade>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
hey!... you leave my weenie out of this!!
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
yeah well how big is YOUR weenie?
hey i dnt give a crap about any of ur damn cocks....but you cant win by default if we haven't started at all dumb ass....to win by default you must start and the players must stop and never come back that is default my fren
[Fr3styL]...and the last thing you'll hear when you breath your last will be the laughter of my soul.....[Fr3styL]
I'm just saying, you guys are taking way too long. Also from the disrespect this shows how unpopular you guys can be
Pookie: I wanted to get with you on a time. We BOTH need to decide on a time.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
okay but you said you'd PM me first remember? Remember what that PM was supposed to be?