ES Recruitment Drive
It's the members' decision anyway, not mine.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'll do a collab with ya if you want Deni
Just hit me up on discord
Last edited by Lotus; Mar 16, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
¿?
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
You need to reconsider your plans mate because this might not work and you may not have any other substitutes.

Lol Pat, no worries im actually taking IT classes right now just in case that wont work so I can work as a programmer. Also im dance teacher so thats a good thing too.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Damn, lucky

I'm only 14, so I can't really have a job. But I do coach people in Smash 4 for around $5 a week. (Haven't had a request in a while tho ;~;)

I wanna try and get an internship once I get into my freshman year and see what I can do from there. Maybe I could get a job that'll pay more that 5 bucks a week x)
¿?
I'm waiting for summer so I can take my chances at a company for software engineering. If that works, I'll learn all the ways of doing that and actually specialize in it with my web development sidekick. I'm still 16 though can't apply for no real jobs. Although I may have a job at that same company almost instantly after I get my college degree which is quite a few years later from now...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Damn Pat, you have everything figuerd out heh. I really want to make living off making games in the future so I can make money by sonething thay I really like doing. It really only takes one game that goes viral and one can earn more than in two years in a "real job" here in Poland. If it goes super viral like flappy bird... Then you pretty much can just not work ever again.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Damn, lucky

I'm only 14, so I can't really have a job. But I do coach people in Smash 4 for around $5 a week. (Haven't had a request in a while tho ;~;)

I wanna try and get an internship once I get into my freshman year and see what I can do from there. Maybe I could get a job that'll pay more that 5 bucks a week x)

16 here. I am thinking of getting a job and doing a course when i complete 17. Probably i will be just an intern so i can hold the money to pay for a college.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Good luck guys

earning money in young age is always a good thing
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Damn Pat, you have everything figuerd out heh. I really want to make living off making games in the future so I can make money by sonething thay I really like doing. It really only takes one game that goes viral and one can earn more than in two years in a "real job" here in Poland. If it goes super viral like flappy bird... Then you pretty much can just not work ever again.

Good luck, being a game-develloper isn't easy, even if you make great games, it won't necessarily goes viral.You have to be smart, make your own ads and maybe collab with known poeple. That's how a lot of video games were successful. I'm pretty sure you're already aware of that but it doesn't hurt to share thoughts :P
just make a app where muffin eats a muffin
that will go viral
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO