Toribash
-What activities are popular were you live?
Soccer,the only sport that happens here tough.

-Which areas of you country are mor popular around tourists and why?
Corcovado,pão de açucar and Cristo redentor(all of them is in rio de janeiro)

some pics

-Do you think it's true that games ruin your brain and shit?(some ppl here say so)
no,its the opposite,some research says that games can make you brain works better,as motor coordination,reflexes and other areas.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
gothenburg is really nice too imo

asd

I dont live there upp, what a pitty, I live in a lil suburb called san fernando which is not that far from the capital city
https://www.google.com.ar/maps/@-34....7i13312!8i6656

Yeah vic here we kinda `suffer´ this soccer madness too, some tho like rugby as well but nothing can be compared to the amount of football fans here, It gets kinda annoying when you don't like it like me. It's ok if you like a sport but this is beyond madness..

Idk
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
we have alot of problems caused by soccer too

some images

and also this news(in portuguese)
title traduction: "brazil is recordist in deaths caused by soccer"
this started to be a sickness there
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Uhm I don't know, does my cousin count as a friend? cause the rest of my friends don't live that far away, maybe top 50 km (I doubt it's that much tho)
My cousin lives like 360 km from here so yeah lol that's far I guess? not really.
I have seen gru's face and eh has seen mine, does that count? okno if it did it would be like umm 12,806 kilometers or at least this page says so lol http://www.distancefromto.net/distan...tina-to-poland
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Up(p)date (yet again):

So i am practicing a bit of "complete retainment" riffles, i.e. riffles that does not change the order of the cards. The name is actually totally false when it comes to most riffles in this category, since the riffle itself is actually "riffling" the cards together, it is the cut afterwards that does the "dirty work". I'm practicing the push through method which i will describe to you fine gentlemen in the following manner:

Start as per usual, by splitting the deck and doing a standard "closed"* riffle, just make sure that at least one card of the left pile (which should be the original bottom pile) is on top. Now push the two packets slightly diagonally towards eachother. You will soon discover that the two packets will have "passed" eachother, meaning that the corners touching your fingers, when pushed towards eachother, just passes "over" the forward facing corners.
This action is very hard to describe, and a picture would be much better, but whatever...

Anyway: As soon as the two packets have slightly passed each other, squere them up, but only along the long sides, while also covering the protruding cards at either end. Now just pull at the protruding cards so that they separate and simulate a cut. Remember to place the packet that will end up in your left hand on top of the other one, otherwise you would have done a normal cut. This is why the left packet needs to contain the top card, since this will make the cut look genuine.

I much prefer the push through, instead of the more orthodox "strip through", since i think it is more hidden, and fools the eye better.

*The "closed" riffle is just a tabled riffle where the all, or nearly all the fingers are held fairly straight over the top of the deck, so that it is covered almost completely, hence the name "closed" riffle.
This aids the action of making sure that you put a card from the left pile on top.
ok guys, i had no internet access in the past few days (I died and no one noticed ;-;). I was about to suicide lmfao. Anyway, this is just for now since im in my cousins' house. I might be inactive again... Im sorry... my internet is my main problem.

I think I cant respond to all the topics in the past few pages (ill try) but for now ill upload a new spar and 2 vids just to cope with my few missed days...

About the spar: It has a bad posing.
-----
OH MY FKING GOD!!! I WENT INACTIVE AND WHEN I GOT BACK I HAVE 54 SUBS!!!
Attached Files
##########SpeedIsKey.rpl (253.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jun 7, 2016 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I've been dead for a while.
Anyone care to update me on anything?
Since I rarely have time to TB now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suxnqXpb5Q

Its a sad day cuz my lola (grandma) that took care of me since I was 2 months old was diagnosed with ucer...
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
My brother went to visit our old province since some of his high school pals were visiting from Manila, so he brought the laptop with him and i have nothing to do for the whole week.

I'm in my dad & brother's office my uncle owns who is my dad's younger brother, a reviewing center for seamen called Syn3rgy and i'll be probably going here for the rest of the weekdays just so i can internet and keep in touch with you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience, but i'll have the laptop back either on saturday or sunday.

And goddamn this is some activity we got here. School starts at June 27th so i'll have a lot of time to make up for the inactivity

And i added Red as a clan ally

ror
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Rip I still suck at shuffling cards
Ouh well good to see you three are alive. I'll check your spar later science

Nm new to say, we still have no answer about getting offical, some others went kinda inactive (mat, who is having internet issues, ray and gru).

Idk I'll start a new topic just because they seem to rise activity (most of the times)
Would you like to move out to other country? If so to which and why?

I move out of the country now and then, so I don't really have any 'special' place I'd like to go.